Meet my family!

Y/l/n: Your last name
Y/m/n: Your mother's name
Y/d/n: Your dad's name
———————————

Why did I even tell them that?

And since when do I ever ask for My parents consent?

About a week ago today, I told my parents "I think I'm ready to have sex." And now they want to meet my boyfriend.

Not only am I nervous, but he hasn't been himself. He's been brushing his teeth for 10 minutes a day, he hasn't been eating his toenails, and he hasn't been bullying Bertram.

"Stop worrying, Luke." I tell him. "They're going to love you!"

"I don't think so." Luke says. "For all they know, I'm the guy that wants to take their daughter's virginity."

"Once they see how great you are, they won't have a problem with you wanting to be my first." I say while shrugging. He smiles slightly. "I'll see you tonight okay?"

He nods.

*3 hours later*

"He's here!" I squealed.

"I'll get it." My dad said. I gulp.

Luke, please don't mess this up.

"Hello Mr and Mrs. Y/l/n. I'm Luke, Y/n's Boyfriend. These flowers are for you." He said while handing my mom the flowers.

"Thank You. And Y/n, please show Luke to the table." My mom said while going to put her flowers in a vase.

"You look beautiful babe." Luke said while smiling.

"Thank you." I said, smiling then pecking his lips while my parents weren't looking.

*during dinner*

"So Luke, what do you do for a living." My dad asked. This is about the 9th question in 1 1/2 minutes.

"I'm a break dancer actually. I've been in a few competitions. I plan to be on a professional level one day." Luke says. I look at him and he's sweating balls.

"You better have a damn good choreographer. A Breakdancer? Y/n really? How is he supposed to protect you? He looks as tough as a daisy!" My dad exclaimed.

"Y/m/n dear, please tame your lizard." My nana says walking out of her room. "Y/d/n,
Y/n is old enough for a boyfriend."

"Thank you ma'am." Luke says to my grandma. He then turns to my father. "And With all do respect sir, You should be happy if your daughter is happy. I have been protecting her for a while, keeping her smiling, comforting her when she needs me, she loves me. Just be happy for us."

That was a bold statement...

My dad silently gets up and leaves the table.

"Don't worry honey. He's not mad. Whats your name?" My Nana asked.

"My name is Luke." Luke says. He stopped sweating for now.

"Well how old are you Mr. Luke?" My nana asks. More questions... great (note the sarcasm)

".. I'm 16." Luke says.  My mom and grandmother nod.

"Do you have any siblings? Who do you live with?" My mother asks while walking over to the tv. She likes watching that one show, growing pains.

"I have a older sister named Emma. Shes 17. I also have a 15 year old brother, Ravi, and a 9 year old sister, Zuri. I live with my nanny and butler." Luke says.

"I like him! lets keep him." My nana says.

"You're a good kid Luke." my mom starts. "But I don't like the idea of my daughter dating a breakdancer." My mom says.

"Mom please!" I beg. I look to Luke and see the sad look on his face.

"No. Please stop bothering me." My mother says.

I sigh heavily and tear up. "Ok. Luke i think you should leave. I'll walk you to the door."

We walk from the living room area and to the front door.

"We can talk tomorrow i guess. I love you so much." I say.

"I love you too Y/n." He says. He hugs me and walks out.

"Catch him child. I was only playing." My mom says.

"!Dios mio¡" i say angrily and walk to the door.

"Luke, come back!" I yell while chasing him. I pull him by his arm back to the house.

"Whats going on?" He asks.

"I don't have a clue." I say.

We walk back in holding hands. My mom, Nana, and Dad, are all in the living room.

"Welcome to the family son!" They all say.

Got me mad for no reason😒