Our little daughter(s)

You and Conor are 24 in this imagine! Don't come at me lol

—————————

"But mommy, I want a baymax!" Your 4 year old daughter cried.

"They don't sell real life Baymax's in the store my love." You told her while rubbing her back.

"We didn't even looked!" She yelled out with sadness.

"Sadie-"

"We can get a baymax! And then a honey lemon! And then a Hiro so he can be my boyfrienddddd!" She cried with snot coming out of her nose.

Disgusting.

"They don't sell baymax's in the store Sadie."

"DADDY!" Sadie cried while letting you go and sitting on the floor. Within a few seconds, he had picked her up from off the ground, and was trying to comfort her.

"What's wrong Sadie?"

"Mommy told me that there's no Baymax's at the store! She won't let Hiro be my boyfrienddddd!"

"Is that so?" Conor asked her. She nodded and hugged him.

"What do I tell her?" Conor mouthed to you.

"I don't know!" You mouthed back. Conor sighed.

"Sadie, are you sleepy?" Conor asks her. Sadie nods, jumps down from Conor's grip, and slowly walks up the stairs.

"You don't need me to tuck you in?" He asks.

She shakes her head no and closes her door.

"What's all this about Hiro being her boyfriend?"

"She's in love with him."

"But he's just a fictional character!"

"Apparently, hes the cutest boy to ever walk our tv."

Conor shook his head. "People and being in love with fictional characters these days. It's just so weird."

"Well, you would be happy if you found out you were a fictional character and people were in love with you."

"Well, I am quite handsome."

"That you are my love." You say. "Now what are we gonna do about Sadie's Baymax problem?"

"Build her one."

"Come again?"

"Build her one...."

"Conor we barely knew how to set up her playground!" You exclaim. "And it came with directions!"

"Someone told me a way we could do it." He said while walking up to you and grabbing you by the waist.

"How?"

He whispers the way in your ear. You blush furiously. "I most certainly will not fill a bunch of clear balloons with-"

"I was kidding! But we're gonna try something else. Don't worry, it's For us. It does actually involve latex. Sadie should be asleep..."

—————————————

"Sadie Marie!" You yell.

"Yes mommy?" Sadie asks as she walks downstairs and towards you.

"Come here. Mommy and daddy have a surprise for you!" You exclaim.

"Is it a pony!?" She asks with excitement.

"No baby." You say. "It's not a pony."

She sighs, but smiles right after. "Is it a real life Dallas Winston?!"

Your eyes widen and you glare at Conor. "You let her watch the outsiders?! Conor shes 4!"

"That's not important right now." Conor says to you, turning to Sadie soon after. "What's important is, we got you a Baymax!"

"Oh, I don't really want a Baymax." She says.

"You what?" You ask in disbelief.

"I want a hug instead." She says.

"We could've gave you that two weeks ago!" You yell while realizing that it took you and Conor two weeks to build a baymax.

"Yeah, but I'll still take one now." She says while opening her arms and waiting for you to hug her.

You sigh and sink in your seat. Conor picks you up and puts you in his lap, motioning Sadie to come over and sit in your lap.

"I'm sorry mommy." She says as she sees how annoyed you look.

"It's fine my love." You say as you rub your stomach and lean back on Conor. Out of nowhere, Sadie screamed.

"What's wrong?!" Conor asked.

"I almost forgot to tell you!" Sadie says while looking at Conor and point to your stomach. "Mommy has a baby in there!"

Your eyes get wide.

Shit.

She wasn't supposed to tell him yet!

"She has a baby in there?" He asks with wide eyes.

"Yes!" Sadie exclaims.

"Y/n?" Conor asks.

"Hmm?" You ask with a fake smile.

"When were you gonna tell me that there's a baby in there?" He asked.

"...surprise!" You semi yelled.

"I'm gonna be a big sister!" Sadie screamed.

"Yes you are." You say while smiling at her.

"I'm gonna teach my baby sister how to dress up and mess up daddy's hair!" She exclaimed.

"You want a sister?" Conor asked.

"Yes!" She screeched.

"But what if you get a brother?" He asked.

"It's gonna be a girl." Sadie says. "And if not, I'll cry."