Thank God for Cereal!

A cereal bar had just been built a few blocks over. You being a person who loved cereal, you decided to go there and try it out. Of course you could just eat cereal at home, but your parents told you that you'd been home doing nothing for a while, and you needed to go out.

As you walked into the cereal place, you got your cereal, obviously. When you turned around, the whole place was full. There was only one seat left, across from a cute freckled boy with curly hair. You thought about going home but you then remember Your parents words. You rolled your eyes and sat across from him.

You had been staring at him for a while. Not only was he cute, but he looked sorta familiar.

"Uh...hey." He said as he finally caught you staring, pulling you out of your thoughts.

"H-hi. Sorry for staring you're just really cute and you look familiar." You mentally facepalmed as you realized you said that out loud.

He laughed a little. "Have you ever watched Jessie?"

"Yes."

"Hi. I'm Cameron Boyce and I played Luke."

"OH MY GOD! REALLY?!"

He laughs again. "Yeah, I think so."

"Well, thanks for not freaking out when you realized I was staring." You say, awkwardly laughing.

He smiles at you. "No problem, beautiful."

You blush.

"Well, I have somewhere to go actually. But I hope I can see you again." He says.

You look up at him in shock. A celebrity wants to see you again? "Really? That's surprising."

"I'm just a normal guy, talking to a beautiful girl." He shrugs.

You blush again.

"Well, I hope to hear from you soon." He says while standing up.

"I don't have your number." You say, stopping him from leaving.

"Look again." He says while smiling and pointing at a piece of paper in front of you. As you looked up to speak again, you realize he had walked out of the door.

"That smile is gonna be the death of me." You thought to yourself.

And thanks to the cereal bar, you ended up with a new boyfriend.