✔47

Today had gone by surprisingly calm. I mean, no stupid drama, no rude student getting called out by teachers....no nothing and it was very disturbing because it was the last day of school for first term.

Or maybe I wasn't really paying attention to anything else today because something else was on my mind.

What disturbed me the most was the fact that Tony wasn't around. And today was the day that he needed to be around the most. Because it was the last day I'd probably see him. Ever.

God I hate to cry all over again.

I tried to call him but he wasn't picking any of his calls. At some point it started saying his phone was switched off.

"He isn't here either" Yimika said looking around the dinning hall.

I let out a shaky breath. He promised he'd be here with all of us. He promised that we'd spend the whole day together...before he left. Tomorrow.

"What if his flight ended up being today?" I asked. My palms all of a sudden got sweaty. Hell! If I knew he wasn't going to be around today...or that yesterday was the last time I'd see him in so many years, I would've held onto him so tight. I would've hugged and kissed him before he left school. I would've actually shared pizza with him.

"I don't know to be honest." she said. She turned to look at me, only to see my eyes watering again.

Without saying any word, she hugged me making me rest my head on her shoulders. She rocked me back and forth, patting my back. In the end, I cried. And then I stopped.

"See what Tony has done to you...ehn? My best friend is now crying because of boy! Chai! Wonders shall never end" she said. 

"If we count how many times you've cried over Daniel...we'd never leave here" I joked. She paused. She looked shocked, hurt and almost on the verge of tears.

why would I say that?!

Wrong move! Abort Mission!!

"I'm sorry! I swear I was only joking, I didn't mean it in that way." I said. She nodded, turning away

"Yimika you know I'd never do that on purpose. Especially to my padi ? I mean...we all know Daniel is blind." I said hugging her. The way things just change can make one scared. About a minute ago she's hugging me while I'm crying and now I'm hugging her while she's crying.

Just kill me.

"Okay okay! Its okay. Ah! Anyways....I'm seeing this guy. Thomas. He's a nice guy" She smiled. Almost blushing.

Holy father of Jesus!

"Ehn Ehn? So what did Thomas give you?
chocolate? What happened? Jist me" I said poking her playfully.  She swatted my hand away and laughed.

"We just started talking. He said hi. I said hello....and we started talking. Nothing big....nothing cliché. But he's a sweet guy"

"Sure. That's what they always say. In two months...you'd tell me that he's sour." I laughed.

But seriously? Where my Yimiel shippers at?

"No nau . He's not that bad. Let's go back oh. Before they blare the siren for lunch---"

Wheeeeeerrrrrhhhhhhhhhh

And they blared It!

Before anything could happen, everyone was already running into the dining hall. Yimika and I just shrugged and went to get out food. We sat down on our usual table before Daniel joined us.