✔37

"What happened to you Daniel?" Yimika asked tapping him. We were all seated in the dinning hall for lunch.

I turned to look at him. True. He had been acting weird since the whole incident in the morning.

"His on his man period leave him" Tony said shrugging, I turned to him and slapped his head "what's with you and period?"

He mumbled an "ow" and sneered at Daniel. Again, I kicked him under the table.

"Why are you giving me child abuse now? What have I done?!" He asked, groaning in pain.

"You're being stupid. Very stupid." I stated.

"Better massage my head and shin for me" he said. I rolled my eyes at his overly dramatic behavior.

"Come and carry me" I hissed. He stood up and pulled me up from my chair before carrying me up.

In. Front. Of. Everyone!

By everyone I mean..The. Whole. School!

I squealed and shook my leg violently. "Tony let me down!" I whisper shouted. 

"They have started their thing again oh!" Someone called.

Tony laughed and put me down. I slapped his shoulder hard before huffing and sitting down.

"SS3's behave!" A teacher glared. I'm surprised, didn't he see what happened?!

"You guys are so cute together!" Yimika shrieked once we both sat. I made gagging noises while Tony laughed.

Come to think of it..he had changed. He wasn't as arrogant as when I first met him or--

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud bang.

Daniel stood up and banged the table again making a loud noise echo around the now quiet hall. Everyone was looking at our table.

He glared at both Tony and I before walking away.

"Is--Is he okay?" Yimika asked frowning. She looked worried now.

"Let me go talk to him" I said standing up and before anyone could say a word, I walked out of the dinning hall in search of him.

I checked the classrooms, toilets, even the boys toilet. I risked my reputation for him and entered the boys toilet.

Mehn that place stunk.

But he wasn't even there.

I walked out of the school block, into the compound. There he was sitting by the basket ball court. His head in his hands.

I need to talk to him.

"Daniel" I called touching his shoulder. He jumped a little and then when he saw it was me, he stood up. "Oh.. Aren't you supposed to be with your boyfriend?" he chuckled bitterly. Boy! It was scary.

"T-Tony isn't my b-boyfriend." I said wondering what made him think that.

"Really?! so why do you guys keep displaying love and affection and... Are you making me jealous?"

"Huh? Why would I do that?! Daniel what have you been thinking? that everything has been just to make you jealous?! What are you, that I would be faking a crush on someone just to make you jealous?" I glared at him in rage

He was also breathing hard. "What am I?! So you've suddenly forgotten what we were? What we had between us. Our friendship...just because of a "TONY" right? Its gotten so bad that you're asking what I am?!"

"Daniel..its not like that na?" I called.

He shook his head.

"Please let me hug you . I need that hug" he begged. I nodded and he wrapped his hands around my waist and hugged me. I patted his back awkwardly.

I think I'm leading him on by doing this. I am meant to push him away and not too close. Just as I was about to pull away, he tightened his grip on my waist and raised his head from my shoulder before smashing his lips onto mine.

He kissed me! He freaking kissed me!

I was angry. He didn't ask, he just did it. He just kissed me..without my permission. He took my first kiss.. Without my permission. He just did it. It got me so angry. I pushed him away. But a second too late because I heard a weak voice call my name.

I turned and saw a hurt Yimika and a very angry Tony.

***

Egungun be careful na express you dey go 🤣🤣

Who noticed I finally said it at the right time? 😂🤭

Yemisi is in trouble.

And most especially Daniel. 😤😤

if you wanna kill Daniel, lemme see your hand in the air?

👋👋👋

I will update fast fast you hear?