A.DL ✡

BASIC INFORMATION:

BASIC INFORMATION:

Name: Antonio DeLuca
Age: 29
Height: 6'1
Occupation: Strip Club Owner/Italian Mafioso
Date of birth: 12th December, 1994
Nationality: Half-Italian & Half-Mexican
Family: Father (alive), Mother (alive), Giovanni (older brother), Christian (younger brother)
Likes: guns, cars, sex, traveling, alcohol, motorbikes, arts, and surfing
Pet Peeves: disloyalty, cheats, opportunists, liars and disobedience

NSFW:

Sexual Kinks: BDSM, Daddy kink, public sex/teasing, rough sex, orgasm control/denial, exhibitionism, watching s/o masturbate, slight overstimulation, oral sex, sensational play, shower sex, choking, impact play, ass grabbing and hair pulling
Sexuality: Heterosexual; dominant (top)
Relationship Status: SINGLE

Sexual Kinks: BDSM, Daddy kink, public sex/teasing, rough sex, orgasm control/denial, exhibitionism, watching s/o masturbate, slight overstimulation, oral sex, sensational play, shower sex, choking, impact play, ass grabbing and hair pullingSexual...

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:
Being the second son of three to the DeLuca family, Antonio was trained and taught the family business from a young age just like hiS older brother, Giovanni. Despite being loved by his parents, Antonio hadn't exactly liked the early years of his childhood and that was because due to his father's known occupation it had been hard to make friends outside his home. When his family had moved to America at the age of 10, Antonio had been so happy due to the change of environment. He had then had a somewhat okay childhood if one were to set aside the line of business his family involved in. However after Giovanni had taken over from their father, the DeLucas had moved back to their home country, Italy. Antonio however didn't go back with the family but always make sure to visit his home and country as often as he can. Currently Antonio is the owner of one of the most popular and well known Strip Club in both America (where he had first started) and his home country. It's safe to say that his club is just a front for the family business even though he loves it. Antonio is the third in command to his elder brother, Giovanni.

PERSONALITY:
Antonio is the not the complete exact opposite of his elder brother, Giovanni but at same time different from him. He is carefree and much more easier to approach unlike Giovanni. Most people find it easier to talk to him than his brother even but what they don't know that at times it's just a facade. Despite his free spirit and friendly demeanor towards people, Antonio does have a bit of a dark side to him, after all he is DeLuca. Antonio has a short and volatile temper which isn't good seeing as he is easily prone to anger. Let's just say if one were to get him angry, he or she could very well be at the receiving end of a bullet within the blink of an eye. Antonio can be extremely controlling and has obsessive tendencies. Having killed quite a number of people, taking someone's life doesn't faze him one bit. Hell if he were to be asked, the male enjoys it a whole lot. The sight of watching them slowly take their final breaths gives him some kind of twisted rush and excitement. Most people have labeled him as a psychopath due to the infamous knowledge about him but then again Antonio could give two fucks about their opinion.

LOVE LIFE:
Antonio is a complete ladies man and big time flirt, he loves women and loves to be in their company something he openly admits to. However the male also sets his boundaries as most of the women he had been with had been nothing but flings and one night stands. Does he believe in love? not exactly so. Is he open to it? perhaps not. Like he says why should anyone want to drag someone else into the kind of life he lives in?.