J.O ✡

BASIC INFORMATION:

BASIC INFORMATION:

Name: Janice O'Connor
Age: 24
Height: 5'4
Occupation: Model
Date of birth: 3rd July, 1999
Nationality: Half-American & Half-Dominican
Family: Father (dead), Mother (alive; not close), Siblings (none)
Likes: traveling, horror movies reading, strawberries, going to the beach, the beach, animals, and meeting new people
Pet Peeves: liars, proud people, bullies, oranges and crowded places

NSFW:

Sexual Kinks: BDSM, impact play, orgasm control/denial, public sex/teasing, exhibitionism, dirty talk, degradation, hair pulling, choking, anal sex and rough sex
Sexuality: Heterosexual; submissive (bottom)
Relationship Status: SINGLE

Sexual Kinks: BDSM, impact play, orgasm control/denial, public sex/teasing, exhibitionism, dirty talk, degradation, hair pulling, choking, anal sex and rough sexSexuality: Heterosexual; submissive (bottom)Relationship Status: SINGLE

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:
Janice is the only child of her parents, growing up wasn't easy for her because she came from a poor home but loving paren, at least from the beginning. Her parents were full Dominicans but Janice was born and grew up in the U.S which explains her American citizenship. Her parents used to work from different jobs so as to be able to put food on the table. Due to this stress her father died when she was 13 years old in a hit and run accident by a drunk driver. Thus making her mother spiral into depression and drinking. This affected Janice so much since she always came home to her mother drunk with different men streaming in and out of their homed. Her mother no longer showed her nor gave her the love and affection that she needed. She had to look for jobs from the age of 15 so as to cater for herself and her mother also. After her high school, since she couldn't afford to send herself to college so she began working average jobs. She was noticed by a modelling agent from a quite well known modelling agency by the age of 20 and was given a modelling contract. She is now a quite well know model. Though she is still in contact with her mother and takes care of her, it isn't something she likes to do but only does it as a duty to protect her image.

PERSONALITY:
On first time meeting, Janice may seem like a nice, happy and jovial girl which is nothing but a facade. Loosing her father had affected her a whole lot but she never told anyone and bottled up her feelings. She hates seeing people happy around her and derives a certain kind of joy in seeing someone miserable. She has no emotions whatsoever and only puts up an act for the camera and strangers. She is manipulative and bitchy but also she knows how to pretend and keep that part of her away from those who work with her. To most people who know Janice in the modeling world, most believe that the female had work done on her body but that's not the case as everything about her is natural but then again Janice could give two fucks about their opinion about her body.

LOVE LIFE:
In aspects to relationships, it isn't something that she does being that she is more of a one night stand kind of girl. Due to her trauma from childhood, Janice finds it hard to form attachments with the opposite sex and thus keeps them at arms length. If anything the female only sees them as playthings. If perhaps one day Janice does meet someone who sees even a glimmer of chance with, he has to be someone who can handle the craziness that comes with her.

 If perhaps one day Janice does meet someone who sees even a glimmer of chance with, he has to be someone who can handle the craziness that comes with her