K.D ❇️

BASIC INFORMATION:

BASIC INFORMATION:

Name: Kaden DeRozan
Age: 30
Height: 6'1
Occupation: Lawyer/ CEO to a prestigious Law Firm
Date of birth: 15th October, 1993
Nationality: Half-American & Half- Spanish
Family: Father (alive; close), Mother (alive; close), Siblings (none), Fabian Valdez (closest friend)
Likes: reading, piloting, car/bike racing, sex, traveling, whiskey and coffee 
Pet Peeves: liars, disloyalty, crowded places, opportunists, surprises, pessimists and proud people

NSFW:

Sexual Kinks: Daddy kink, public sex/teasing, orgasm control/denial, rough sex, sensational play, impact play, choking, dirty talk, degradation and watching s/o masturbate
Sexuality: Heterosexual; dominant (top)
Relationship Status: TALKING doveriots ~ Charlotte

Sexual Kinks: Daddy kink, public sex/teasing, orgasm control/denial, rough sex, sensational play, impact play, choking, dirty talk, degradation and watching s/o masturbateSexuality: Heterosexual; dominant (top)Relationship Status: TALKING doveriot...

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:
Kaden is the only child of his parents and comes from a poor family unlike what most people think. His mother couldn't have any other child due to the fact that she had suffered an accident whilst unknowingly being pregnant with another baby which caused a damage to her womb. After that incident his mother had sunked into depression unable to bear the loss but was slowly able to get back to herself because of his father who helped her through the grieving. His parents struggled and worked themselves to the bones in order to provide and take care of him, showering him with all of their love and attention. He worked his way through college where he studied Law, taking on menial jobs, before graduating at the age of 23. He worked hard to get to where he is today and built his own law firm by taking advantage of every chance and opportunity that came his way. He is currently among the richest and well-known lawyer in the country.

PERSONALITY:
Kaden comes off as a cold and distant man who doesn't really let anyone into his life. The only people whom he cares for and let's his guard around however are his parents. He loves them and would go to any lengths just to see them happy. Outside his family, he is a totally different man. He makes sure to keep his personal life away from the media and anyone else who tries to pry into it as his privacy is the one thing he doesn't joke with. His law firm is known to cater for the rich and wealthy. However there's been rumors that his firm offer it's services to those in illegal business or the mafia. Though most people can't prove this or bring evidence of this it is true as it's what brought one of the closest person into his life which is the head of the Italian drug world, Fabian Valdez. Both men had instantly clicked despite their age difference and became the closest of friends going 6 years now. Kaden can be very secretive and is also controlling. Kaden is a freak when it comes to control. He likes to control and plan every little detail of his life, be it professional or personal even so much as in his sexual life. And the one thing he hates the most is someone making mistakes thereby messing up his plans or feeling like he has no control over or about a particular thing.

LOVE LIFE:
It shouldn't come as a surprise that a man like Kaden, doesn't do the whole relationship thing and prefers his women as a one night stand or just purely sexual relationship. The last time he had tried being in a relationship what when he was college and it had ended just as fast as it started because he had seen being in a relationship a hinderance to him becoming successful.