K.M ✡

BASIC INFORMATION:

BASIC INFORMATION:

Name: Kathryn McAllister
Age: 23
Height: 5'5
Occupation: Bar Waitress
Date of birth: 25th August, 2000
Nationality: Half-American & Half-Brazilian
Family: Father (alive; unknown), Mother (alive; unknown), Siblings (unknown)
Likes: reading, staying indoors occasionally, the beach, traveling, coffee, lingeries, and animals
Pet Peeves: arrogant jerks, fake people, pessimists, liars and cheat

NSFW:

Sexual Kinks: public sex/teasing, lip biting, hair pulling, spanking, rough sex, dirty talk, degradation, orgasm control/denial, and choking
Sexuality: Heterosexual; submissive (bottom)
Relationship Status: SINGLE

Sexual Kinks: public sex/teasing, lip biting, hair pulling, spanking, rough sex, dirty talk, degradation, orgasm control/denial, and chokingSexuality: Heterosexual; submissive (bottom)Relationship Status: SINGLE

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:
Kathryn was born to a single mother who ran away after leaving her in an orphanage at the age of 4 years old. She was found by the nuns of the orphanage at the footsteps holding on to an old doll and a small bag containing her things. She was taken in and brought up by the nuns. Growing up Kathryn always wondered why her mother had abandoned her without looking back, never quite understanding it. However as the years rolled by, she chalked it up to that fact that her mother was just a selfish bitch and didn't want her anymore. She left the orphanage home as soon as she was 18 years of age. She worked different jobs at different places before she currently landed the job she is doing now. Kathryn is currently working as as a waitress in a not too shabby bar. All in all one can say she has done a bit well by herself. She never bothered to look for her mother after having left her at the orphanage because to her she was as good as dead nor has she ever bothered to find out who her father is.

PERSONALITY:
Kathryn is quite a free spirited girl who likes having fun and partying. Despite having grown up in an orphanage, which she loves wholeheartedly as she always makes sure to create time to visit the other children there as well as the nuns whom she now considers as family. However Kathryn is a bit double faced as whenever she is in the company of the nuns or anyone from the orphanage home, she acts like a 'goody two-shoes' but in their absence she is the exact opposite. She loves getting attention, most especially from men. She isn't against to using her body to get her way or get anything she wants and she loves that, after all there's nobody she has to please, since she left the orphanage she has often used that to her advantage. She is however also very head strong, stubborn and very opinionated and isn't afraid to say whatever is on her mind. Kathryn is blunt and doesn't believe in beating around the bush.

LOVE LIFE:
Kathryn doesn't believe in the whole falling in love charade, it's not like she has ever had a good example of it. Yeah she has had a couple of flings here and there but that's just about it. At the bar where she works she has seen quite a number of relationships end in there all because the men didn't know how to keep it in their pants and not cheat. To her it's just a pure waste of time and she isn't about to waste hers on any male.

 To her it's just a pure waste of time and she isn't about to waste hers on any male