"anything for our center." seungwoo oppa said.

"you're an important part of the group, we treasure you so much, yohan hyung." eunsang added.

and then yohan replied, "everyone is an important part, and i treasure you all too."

CAN THEY PLEASE HURRY UP WITH THE EXCHANGE OF WARM WORDS AND OPEN THE BOX ALREADY? SOMEONE, PLEASE NOTICE ME.

"geunde, where's arinie?"

HALELLUJAH!

"she's not here yet." i heard somi say. "eonnie said she still have papers to finish, but dont worry, yohan oppa, she said she'll try to catch up to your birthday."

"she'll try?" pain was evident from his voice. that made me wanna jump out of here and hug him.

"it's okay. she should just focus on what she's doing." i even heard him say. and that made me pause my thoughts and my feet numb.

it's okay?

that im not there?

what the fudge, kim yohan?

"it's okay, but you look like that? your words and what you really feel dont really match with each other, yohanie." wooseok commented.

i heard yohan groan.

"stop groaning taekwondo boy slash birthday boy, arin will be here." minyoung said.

"eo?" i hear minhee's voice and steps getting closer to the box, "this is a pretty big gift. i wonder who got it."

"yeah, i wonder too." hyeongjun joined, chuckling.

"yohan, why dont you open it?" THAT'S A REALLY BRIGHT IDEA SEUNGYOUN OPPA, BUT IM STILL GONNA STRANGLE YOU LATER.

"alright."

the lid was lifted.

i take it as my que to stand up carefully with the cake in my hands, the next thing i knew,  the living room was once again filled with cheers.

yohan was standing in front of me. his eyes were obviously shooked and dumbfounded but he was smiling. happiness was evident in my face. and that's more than enough for me.

"annyeong." i smiled, i wanted to hug him but i remembered that im still holding the cake so i refrained myself.

somi took the ligher and put fire to the candles, and once more, we are gonna sing happy birthday again.

"make a wish!" i said when the song ended.

yohan closed his eyes and leaned in. i just stared at him. this is one of those times when i wish he would be brave enough and do something, but just like those times, i only got disappointed. he just blew the fire from the candles.

"arinie, stop pouting there, get out of the box, put the cake down, and let me hug you."

i rolled my eyes, but i smiled and do what im told anyway.

hugging him is my most favorite thing in this world after all. who am i to say no?

x

it's currently 3 am and everything was a mess.

i just woke up from sleeping in the floor (dont even ask me how i end up sleeping there, i dont even know that myself) only to see almost the whole dorm in shambles.

only a few hours had passed when yohan's family left and we started partying, but everything's a mess now. as expected from the chaotic group, X1 plus somi, minyoung, yuvin, minkyu and jinhyuk who suddenly came out of nowhere and joined the party.