60 | finals

before everything, let me say something; KIM YOHAN IS THE DEBUT CENTER, YES, HE CAME THRU!!! OUR YOHYOH DID IT!!!

my heart is sooo happy, but also sad because minkyu and yuvin didnt made it. i was seriously jusr crying the whole duration of the final episode. especially in junho's & eunsang's announcement. my mind's a mess rn, but i feel like i d to update to let all these feels out, so please bear with me.

also, i didnt know what i should do about the little bitches gdm, i dont know how i would like to comfort minkyu and yuvin there, but i'll try my best. but not in this update because this will consist of the finals, more in narration.

one more thing, X1 is a great group name if you think about it. i mean yeah, it looked like it's lazily made, but the fact that it's the symbol of this trainees who made it (and yoh is their center ehem) makes it special. let's just think positive you guys. better days are coming.

before this note gets too long, let me cut it here already. hope you enjoy the update

___________________________

💙
___________________________

a_riin

liked by kiminyou__, somsomi0309 and 30,917 others

a_riin you're already amazing, you'll be fine. remember, we're always here for you, 🌻

    ㅡ kiminyou__ can you at least give credits for the one who took the photo? i mean, me?

park arin's point of view

my heart feels like falling any moment.

it's been like that ever since i left home, line up here in the venue, and up until now even when im standing in front of the barricade, near the stage. im nervous, and worried, and anxious, and all the synonym of that word my dumbass literature self can think of.

but i trust yoh. he will come thru. he will make us proud like he promised. but to be honest, whatever happens tonight, i'm already proud of him.

"arin-ah." i turned to where yohan's mom stood. she gave me a small smile as she held my hand. "im sorry, im just really nervous."

"don't worry, eomma. we both know what kind of person yohan is, he never fails. he always push through and rise. let's just trust him in this, and have fun watching him, ne?"

she only smiled at me and ruffled my hair in return.

i looked back at the stage and there's still no one and nothing. looks like we're still going to wait.