106

park arin's point of view

ah.

uhm.

ugh.

im usually good with words, but there's no word that can describe what i'm feeling right now. the word nervous is even an understatement. it's nore than that.

i looked around me. there was nothing. only the four corners of this box where i'm in.

yes, you read that right.

i'm inside a huge box.

im crouching inside the box, actually, and my feet are starting to hurt. but it was worth it.

yohan is worth it.

so let me narrate it properly, i am inside a box, and that box is in the middle of the living room of X1's dorm, there are balloons and banners here and there too. the members isn't home at the moment, hyeongjun just lend me his keys so that minyoung, somi and i can set up the place for the party later.

yes, we arranged a whole party for yohan's birthday, what about it?

it isnt that big deal though. it's just a party between the X1 members and the people from lil bitches gc. yohan's family will come later on too.

hyeongjun called just a minute ago, and he informed us that they are already in their way home.

we panicked of course, but since i have trust in what we did, we just let everything be and we went to our places to hide right after.

and my place was inside the huge ass box in the middle of the living room. the box was designed as a gift box. minyoung and i saw this idea from that tv show we used to watch ad love before. i didnt even remember myself agreeing to this, but nevertheless, minyoung and i still worked hard for it.

apparently, when the babies asked yohan what does he like for his birthday, he deadass answered "id like arinie as a gift for my birthday." and then he laughed out loud and out of cringe after. that guy, really.

but because of the birthday boy's request, i am now inside the box as a gift.

with a ribbon in my head.

and a cake in my hands.

and im crouching.

and my feet hurts already.

ah.

uhm.

ugh.

and then i heard the door creaking open as familiar voices approaches. and then then there were cheers, and a birthday song kicking in, "Happy Birthday Yohan!" filled the place, along with the sounds of laughter and guitar strings.

they are having so much fun already. but they're forgetting something.

me.

i sighed.

when will they open the box? my feet hurts so bad already. YOHAAAANNN.

"thank you, everyone." i heard yohan said when the three rounds of birthday song ended. (i swear im going to hit seungyoun oppa and yuvin oppa later for repeating the song again and again when my feet are already crying for help here)