32

Warning: mature content below. Read at your own risk (RAYOR).

I checked my self out in the mirror and wondered what Dominic would think of me wearing the black laced lingerie that was provided for me. It was brand new, so I knew that I felt uncomfortable wearing it for another reason, which was because I was afraid of what Dominic would think of me wearing it. I probably looked stupid.

The door to the bathroom opened, and Dominic paused in his tracks as he stared at me. I turned around and blushed slightly as I stared at him as well. He only had on black boxers with the rest of his body out for my lingering eyes to see.

As he looked me up and down, he said, "You look..."

"Like a fool," I nodded while looking away. I knew he'd think of it as silly. I didn't know why the Circle thought I should wear it in the first place.

Dominic walked over to me and cupped my face. He stared deeply into my eyes and corrected, "Sexy." I blushed a bit while looking down at the floor, but he tilted my chin up so that I could look at him. "I guess this is a continuation of Matthew's party," he joked, causing me to chuckle. He smiled and caressed my left cheek before staring into my eyes again. "May I....kiss you?"

I nodded in response and wrapped my arms around his neck while going on my tippy toes. I knew that he still had to lean down a bit, however, being that he was much taller than me.

He picked me up and sat me on the dresser before slowly placing his hands on my waist. He was hesitant, as if he'd hurt me or I'd slap his hand away or something. If only he knew that such a simple touch always formed butterflies in my stomach. I offered a warm smile to ease his nerves, but he still seemed a bit hesitant to kiss me, even though he was usually the one to initiate kisses.

He leaned in a bit before backing away once more, and I let out a sigh. If he couldn't even kiss me, how on earth would he expect to make love with me tonight?

I yanked him towards my body and pressed my lips into his while wrapping my legs around his waist. He was taken aback at first, but when he started to enjoy it, his eyes fluttered close. Knowing that he was finally getting comfortable, I closed my eyes as well and began enjoying the kiss. I felt his tongue gently nudge my lip, so I parted my mouth wide enough for his tongue to enter my mouth.

Feeling his tongue on mine ignited fireworks inside me. It made me feel alive and quenched the desire I had long been dehydrated for.

I trailed my hand down his torso and traced his well defined muscles with my fingers as our tongues rhythmically danced with each other. The kiss was surprisingly passionate. It was full of affection as we ventured one another's mouths, lust and content clear in both of our moans. I was originally worried that he wouldn't enjoy the hour we had, but now that we were both comfortable, I knew that tonight would be enjoyable on both ends.

Dominic pulled away and smooched my lips before trailing kisses on my cheeks and down to my neck. He then kissed a specific spot that caused my body to slightly shiver in delight. Dominic slightly leaned back and looked at me, and I blushed while shyly smiling, wondering if I had done something wrong. He winked at me, causing me to blush even more, and began sucking on the spot. A low gasp escaped my lips, and I found myself tightening my legs around him, holding his head with one of my hands, and flinging one of my arms over his shoulder.

He sank his fingers into my waist, but I felt no pain from his touch. In fact, his touch increased the arousal I was already feeling. He continued sucking on the spot, causing waves- tides even- of tingles to invade my body. I even found myself biting my bottom lip to suppress the moan that wanted so desperately to escape. After leaving a big love bite there, he smooched the spot before continuing to trail kisses all over my neck and down to my breasts.

He then quickly pulled away and asked, "Do you mind if I-"

I encouraged, "Do whatever you want. My body's yours tonight."

He smiled faintly and nodded. He wasted no time in picking up where he left off and even added a new level of passion by gently squeezing my breasts as he kissed them. He then took my left breast out of my bra and placed his warm, moist tongue on my hard nipple. At that point, I could no longer fight my moan, so I let it out, but it was surprisingly low. I knew he heard it, nonetheless, which was why he squeezed my breasts even harder as he sucked on the left one.

I unhooked my bra to give him more access, and he wasted no time in pulling it off and lifting my body and walking somewhere. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed a kiss on the corner of his lips before connecting my lips with his once more. This time, we kissed a bit hungrily, but the passion never left the room.

My back and head came into contact with something soft, so I assumed that he placed me on the bed. He then connected hands with me and pinned me to the bed while pulling away from the kiss again. He started trailing kisses down my neck and all over my breasts, causing my stomach to sink in as desire consumed me. He released my hands and placed his on my thighs as he continued to trail kisses further down to my stomach. He then kissed my thighs and trailed kisses on my calves and inner thighs as he traveled up to where I wanted him most. He lifted the strings on the laced thong before looking up to me. I smiled and nodded, and he slowly pulled it off me. He then licked his lips as he parted my legs. He gently tugged my body to his and I gently bit my index finger in anticipation. He looked up at me, and I removed my finger from my mouth while blushing, and he winked at me while smiling. His head then disappeared between my thighs, and I felt his moist tongue flick my clit. I slightly jumped, so Dominic looked up at me while slightly frowning.

"Sorry," I blushed, and he smiled while pulling my body closer to his mouth once more, amusement clear on his face. He licked me again, only he did it much slower and while staring into my eyes, causing me to blush while biting my bottom lip. He slowly licked me again, and I fisted the sheet as my toes curled. "Stop looking at me," I blushed.

He smiled, "No. I like seeing how I affect you." Within seconds, he was licking me at a faster pace, causing my toes to curl even more and a soft moan to escape my mouth. He then stuck his tongue inside me, causing another moan to escape me as he sucked on my clit. My head fell backwards into the pillow as I let out a shaky breath.

Dominic switched between licking and sucking me and used different tempos to tease my body. He also inserted his fingers in me, which felt much better than I thought it would. If his fingers and tongue felt that good, surely his member should too. Maybe it wouldn't even hurt.

I felt my orgasm near, so I sat up and held his head in place while tugging the sheets with my other hand. When I came undone, he sucked me up and grabbed a condom out the box. He then slid out of his boxers and slipped the condom on before walking over to the bed. I peeked at how long and thick he was and immediately got nervous.

"Will it hurt?" I asked, and he scrounged his lips to the side.

He nodded, "I'd expect it to. I'll try to be as gentle as possible." I nodded and exhaled a deep breath. He connected hands with me before kissing my cheek. He then kissed my nose and my other cheek, causing me to chuckle. He chuckled lightly before kissing my lips, and as we kissed, he released my hands and centered himself at my entrance. He rubbed his piece up and down between my lower lips, which felt great. My time of joy finished, however, when he slowly eased himself inside me. I pulled away from the kiss and hissed, and with worry clear in his eyes and voice, he asked, "Are you okay?"

I nodded and encouraged, "Continue."

"Are you sure," he asked as he scanned my face for discomfort.

"Yeah, just kiss me and continue," I nodded.

He smiled faintly and kissed me once more, only we used tongue this time. To suppress the pain, I sank my nails into his back as he fully entered my body, and from there, he made soft thrusts.