Kenji: "Yeah, he's my half brother."

Kuma: "Oh cool! Welp, I hope we have a nice fun match. Good Luck."

Kenji: "Wishing your enemy luck isn't the most sound thing to do."

Kuma: "Yeah, but it's the only thing I can do to make this fight a little more fair for you."

Present Mic: "ARE YOU READY!?"

Kenji was confused at what Kuma had said to him, but he quickly brushed it off and got into a fighting stance. Kuma only yawned again before rubbing his eyes.

Present Mic: "BEGIN!"

*Clap*

Kuma clapped his hands together, confusing Kenji a bit more, before he took dashed forwards, but Kenji quickly stopped after his 3rd step with a look of fear on his face.

Kuma: "See what I'm talking about. This kind of match is super weighted in my favor with my Quirk."

Kenji had started the fight by dashing forwards at Kuma, but after 2 steps, he had suddenly been turned around and was facing the Arena stairs that he used to walk onto the arena. If he too a 4rth step, he would have ran right out of the arena. Kenji quickly turned around, facing Kuma again.

Kenji: "H-How?"

Kuma: "My Quirk let's me distort space. Meaning, whenever you move, I can just alter the space around you, and throw you out of bounds. The more I use my Qurik the more tired I get, but I used the 1 Hour break and recreational games to take a long nap. Basically, you're fighting a match you can't win."

After explaining his Quirk, Kenji gritted his teeth and clenched his fist, knowing that Winning this match was gonna be extremely difficult. Kenji then began to stretch the muscles in his legs, causing his  glow red, and steam to radiate off of his legs. Kuma noticed this as he disconnected his two hands.

Kenji thoughts: "He may be able to distort space! But let's see how fast he can do it!"

Kenji then launched himself forwards with extreme speed, Kenji then reeled his fist back and released steam, gaining strength as he got ready to punch... but.

*Clap*

*ZZZ*

Kenji: "WHAT THE!?"

Right before Kenji could punch Kuma, the bear clapped his hands together, causing a blue hole in space to for infront of him, and send him out of a Orange hole that shot him outside of the arena.

Kuma: "Like my portals? They use up a lot of my Quirk the longer their open and their distance."

Kenji had to think quickly, he was sent out of bounds, but he was still in the air, so he's still in the game.

Kenji thoughts: "I just need to get back on the stage!"

Kenji quickly spun around blasted steam from his body sending him back into bounds and onto the arena.

Kenji: "To make a portal, don't you have to take a part of space and put it on the back of another part? That mist take a lot of concentration and power, why aren't you unconscious?"