Would you care?

Previously on 'What Are The Odds?'...

"Why...just stop, please..." Todoroki broke down and I went with (him/her). I felt blood trickling down my arm and next thing I know, I'm in the dark again.
"Hello...we meet again~"

Now...
......................................................................................................
"So is this something that will happen every time I black out or?" I ask as I hear myself greet me.
"Not necessarily. Sometimes you will see me with others or just me." I nod and my other continues. "So how was your day?" I ask enthusiastically.
"You know, you're the second person to ask that and honestly I'm fucking fucked up. First, my dad puts a whole marriage choosing meeting thing that I missed and was...well raped for. Second, the love of my life barges through my window. We talk and then they kiss me. Supposed to be happy right? Nope. Life was a bitch and I saw things and pulled away. Lastly, I kept cutting with Todoroki there and then I'm here." I say while walking around making weird hand motions.
"Hmm. Interesting~ Well right now, I can tell you that you're being sent off to a hospital outside. And no Victor doesn't know since this (boy/girl), who I presume is Todoroki, had a gut feeling. So yeah." I say.
I just nod my head and end up lying down on the ground while talking to myself. But, then something weird happens. I start seeing my mom and then my dad. They say something and I break.

Todoroki's POV
"Come on, please wake up..." I say while fighting back tears that are threatening to fall. (Y/N) was admitted into a hospital because of something I triggered?... I don't even know. All I know is that we kissed, (she/he) pulled away, started cutting and now we're here.
I didn't tell (her/his) father since I had a gut feeling.
The doctors said that I should wait outside while they treat (y/n) but it's taking forever. Honestly, can't they hurry the up!
Bzzt Bzzt
I hear my phone vibrate and look to see a text from Endeavour.
E: where the hell are you?!
T: with a very good friend of mine
E: who are they?
T: why should I tell you? not like u care or anything
E: where is this good friend of yours currently?
T: hospital. now I need to go. Goodbye
With that I shut off my phone and look up to see the doctor walking out.
"Friends or family members of (y/n) (l/n)?"
"Here." I say. They nod and motion me to go in.
Once I'm in I close the door and sit next to the bed that is currently holding the love of my life. "What happened back there... " I whisper, trying not to cry but ultimately fail. I'm a sobbing mess holding (y/n)'s hand while stroking it. "All I wanted was to finally have peace, to be happy, with you. I can't have that if you're not there so please, please stay alive for me...please" I eventually close my eyes a little bit but open them and I do this until I give up with sleep.
I asked the nurse if I could stay the night since (y/n)'s parents aren't here and my father is the number 2 hero so... I was given permission.
I walk back into the room to find a crying (y/n). I speed walk over and hold their hand to try and comfort them. I'm not good with this but let's see
After awhile, (she/he) settled down and I calmed down a bit. Before I was able to relax, my (y/n) started shaking and crying. Not regular salty tears but blood.
"(Y/N)! Wake up!! Hey, it's me. Todoroki, calm down. I'm here, please (y/n) please..." I say. It doesn't work and I look at the heart monitor to see that (y/n) is not calm at all and is probably dying... why am I not panicking!
I run out and try to find a doctor and eventually do. We go to (y/n)'s room to see (her/him) in a worse condition. I'm kicked out and told to wait outside

Your POV
"NO. It's not true!"
"Oh but it is~ you are not our child. No one could love you! How could I give birth to you, a mistake!"
"Stop!" I'm on the verge of crying as I hear my mother speak those words. My father walks up to me and says,
"Just commit suicide already~ you're on the path already why not finish it! No one will miss you. If your mother was alive, she wouldn't miss you. She would be happy that you're dead!"
I stand there shocked as I hear nothing. Then the words take form and pass through me that I feel so much pain, I'm shaking and crying blood.
Would anyone miss me? Even Todoroki? Maybe not...
"If no one will miss me, What have I got to loose." And with that my parents and my other self vanish.
"Time is ticking."
I open my eyes to find I'm in a bright room. I close my eyes again and open them to adjust. I look at my surroundings and see I'm in a hospital room. Todoroki is at my side, holding onto my arm.
I sit up properly and look at my arms. They're bandaged. I can't wait...
I see Todoroki stir and watch as (she/he) wakes up and looks at me in surprise. "You- you're awake! Thank God!" a crying and happy Todoroki says while embracing me in a hug. I hug back with a fake smile as I ask what happened.
(Todoroki explains to you and yada yada.)
The next day...(It's currently 3pm and the hospital is a few hours walking distance to your house)
.
.
.
I was discharged today and I'm walking home with Todoroki.
"Hey Todoroki?" (She/he) hums in response. "How would you feel if someone close to you were to...vanish from life? Would you care?" I ask. I know it's risky since I don't want to be found out.
"I would care. I would put myself at fault for not being able to help them and feel guilty. I'd try to figure out what went wrong. If it were you, I would feel very guilty since I couldn't help the person I love." Todoroki answers with a smile and I smile as well. Only this time it's fake. (She/He)'s obviously lying to you~I know.
We eventually reach my house and I say goodbye, knowing it'll be my last goodbye. I walk up to my room but before I reach my door I notice a note attached to the wall.
I heard what happened. I'll be back soon.
~Dad
Wow, the bastard cares enough to leave a note. What a load of bullshit.
I open my room door and lock the door. I head straight to my desk, take out a piece of paper and pen and start writing. I look at my phone and see it's 7pm. I walk downstairs to see my father sitting in the living room. I go up to greet him.
"Good evening, father" I say with as much kindness I can muster so I can leave quickly.
"Enough of the bullshit." He says. "I heard you were at the hospital for a few reasons. Show me your arms." Without hesitation, as I know I'm going to get killed, I show him my arms while taking off the bandages. Scars litter my once clean (s/c) arms. My wrists aren't any better and I have an itching feeling.
"My successor has now been succeeded. How are you going to beat All Might when you can't even help yourself! You are a disgrace! I don't know how you're my (daughter/son). Useless and stupid." With that Victor walks out the door and drives away to God knows where. Finally, gone. I walk back to my room and set an alarm to 11pm since the place where I want to die is about half an hour away. Since it's the Sunday, tomorrow at school let's see if anyone will notice me gone. I look at my phone again and see the time. 9:34pm. I still have time and I could sleep. Nah, let me re-read my note.
I sit at my desk for what seems like forever and my alarm goes off. "Finally!" I walk to my closet and change into a black shirt, black hoodie, black pants and black shoes. I grab my note, razors, knives etc, phone, ear buds and a backpack. I walk to the nearest convenience store and look in the alcohol aisle and grab the strongest liquor I can find d. Luckily no one is in the shop and the cameras are out of my view. I place the alcohol in the bag and look for some cigarettes which are right behind me (HOW CONVENIENT AT A CONVENIENCE STORE). I smuggle those and walk up to the register. I grab a lighter and place it on the table.
"50¢" the cashier says who looks to be very sleep deprived. I pull out $1 I found on the ground and hand it to them not bothering with the change. I walk out and head off to the tallest building in the city. I open the pack of cigarettes and light two at a time. After I'm done, I grab the alcohol and chug it until I'm halfway done.
(Timeskip; also trigger warning ahead)
I make it to the building and look at the time. 11:45. Not bad. I make it to the roof top and open up my bag. I take of my shoes and place the note underneath them. I take out my drink and cigarettes. I chug the rest of the bottle and throw it on the ground. The glass breaks and I'm sitting next to the shards. I sit down while lighting a cigarette and take out my razors, knives etc. I take off my hoodie and look at my arms. I drag the knife down my wrist to the middle of my forearm. I roll up my pant leg and grab a razor and start cutting at my thigh.
I look at my phone to see it's 11:58. I pack up my stuff and put my ear buds in while listening to My R and Sister. In the middle of the second song, I walk up to the ledge and look below. This building is about 20 stories high. My alarm goes off and I unplug my ear buds so the music is playing out. As it's near the end I walk to the very edge and fall while the ending plays. I recite what I wrote on my note as I fall in my mind.
Dear anyone who reads this,
You might not care and I'm okay with that. I've come to learn that those who don't commit the crime get dealt with the consequence. Father. I didn't commit a crime it was you yet I was still abused each day. I hope your happy. Mom, I know your not here right now but I hope you can forgive me. And Todoroki, I love you but you couldn't help me. You didn't help me which I know meant you didn't care. I don't care how you feel. This is my choice and I'm going through with it. Goodbye and have a better life than me.
Tears form in my eyes and then I feel something grab my arm and my waist. I look up to see a- no two blurry figures but I can't see clearly because of blood loss and alcohol that I pass out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
And there we go! Chapter published that finally has some good content. I really feel like this chapter is actually decent and yeah. This is very sad and angst-ish but yeah. Hope you enjoy and I'll see you guys in the next chapter!
~Liv