Suitors?!

Don't mind the photo. I just found it and it is so funny.
Now onto the book.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previously on What Are The Odds...
I shut off the light, put the box back and try to sleep but end up staying awake until early morning.
.
.
.
.
I turn my head to face my alarm and see that it's 3am. I still have time until school. Why can't I sleep! I decide to lie on my back as I was sitting up the whole time and stare at the ceiling. What to do today, what to do... Well I could go ask Todoroki if he wants to hang out after school. He'll probably say no. True. I look over to my left and see only 5 minutes have passed. I can't get up unless he'll wake up and I don't need any pain this early in the morning. You could do that~ NO. I'm not going to. You know it felt nice~ Just one little cut and I'll leave. Just...one...little...cut.
(Trigger warning)🚩
I walk over and grab my box and take out the first thing I see. Knife. I haven't used this in so long. I pull up my pant leg and drag the knife along my inner thigh to the top of my knee to make sure I don't go too long. Or deep. Now to clean this up.
(Trigger warning over)
Timeskip because I'm lazy. And tired. (Work of jet lag that's prolonged)
I walk downstairs and turn on the kitchen light only to witness my father sitting down looking straight at me. What did I do this time?
3rd person pov
"Good morning, sir." (Y/N) says while bowing.
"Good morning. How was your night?" Victor says in a calm voice. Weird, (Y/N) thought. He's being awfully...calm today. Something is very wrong. I'll just play along.
"It was fine. How about you sir? Was your night comfortable?" What type of word choice was that! (Y/N) thought.
"Now," Victor says while completely ignoring your question. "I have a bit of news to tell you that will help you in your life which will help beat All Might. Sit down." You sit down without question and hear what he has to say.
"I have talked to some of my employees and found many suitors that will be chosen by you and then through me. This is-" You cut him off. "Sorry for speaking out of turn, but what do you mean suitors?" (Y/N) says while emphasizing on suitors.
"Refrain from interrupting or you don't get a say. And by suitors I mean more than 3, around 10." Ten?! I barely have enough judgement when it comes to picking colors?! Or clothes even! "I understand your surprise and I was surprised as well."
"I'm sorry but how exactly were you surprised?" (y/n) says. "Well, why would someone want to marry a useless and weak person like yourself? It just doesn't make sense!" Wow! (Y/N) thought. Shot through the heart and I'm too late! You're always late. Oh shut up! (If you sing along to the song or the tune of it, it's funny 😂)
"Now the meeting is to be arranged after school today so once the day is done, a driver will be waiting outside for you. You are to bring extra clothes, formal wear, and change once you reach the building. When you get in, you will go to the person at the front desk and say your name and they will bring you to a room where the meeting shall be held. You may encounter a few of the suitors and their fathers but that's about it. I will come about 30 minutes after you because of some business and by that time everyone should be present." Victor says in a calm voice. (Y/N) nods their head. Your father clears his voice and with a serious face and tone that sends shivers across your body says,
"You are NOT to fool around or do anything to disgrace me or embarrass me. People will be watching your every move so I hope you don't screw up. Because if you do, and I hope not, punishment will be awaiting you and far more different than regular. Do I make myself clear?" You vigorously nod your head and not only because you understand but because your scared. Your father had gas coming out of his mouth ever so slightly and you thought you were going to die. (Y/N) says while standing up, "Thank you father. Now, let me get your break-" He cuts you off and says, "No need. I already ate. Now get to school and don't be late. You are dismissed."
You stand up and walk out the door with all your school stuff and head to UA.

A/N: so yeah here's the seventh chapter I guess. I know it's a little short but it will make do. I made another book that's not really...eventful. It's just a song idea book and it's not good but it's "okay". So yeah. Check that out if you want to and yeah. Also, thanks so much for 67 views in total. I know it's not much to most people but I'm happy that I'm getting noticed by some people. I will be updating whenever I can and I'm coming back on September 5th or 4th so after that I will be updating whenever I can maybe weekly or ever 2 or 3 days a week so that we can get this book somewhere.
If you guys have any ideas please make sure to ask me either in the comments or send me a message and yeah. Thanks guys!😊
~Liv