Quirk explanations

Your quirk(so far)
Quirk: The World
Description: You say these words that summon a black sword into your hands. Nobody can see it except for you unless you want them to in your mind. You can attack with the sword normally or you can say 'The World' and time stops for 5 seconds which you can attack. (Example: You stop time and stab the person or cut them and they can't move. After the 5 seconds are up the person will be hurt from whatever you did. So if it was a cut, they would be cut.) You can also place objects as time is stopped and wherever you put them, after time resumed will fall if in the air. The side effects of this quirk is that if overused you can get a major headache or a migraine if used too much and you lose stamina so you can't spam it.

Victor's quirk(your dad)
Quirk: Toxic
Description: Basically in the name but he can release toxic gases, liquids, or put them on objects. It can leave burns or bruises on the target if they don't have enough stamina or if they don't hold their breath or cover their nose or mouth . The side effects of this quirk is that the user may have different colored hair from using it too much and they may get sick.

(For you guys who don't know the anime)
Todoroki's quirk
Quirk: Half-hot half-cold
Description: His left side emits fire and his right side ice. If he overuses his right side frost can form on his right side and to melt it he needs to use his left side(but he chooses not to in spite of his father) and vice versa.

Enji Todoroki( Endeavor; father of Todoroki)
Quirk: Hellflame
Description: He can shoot fire from his body(watch the anime or search it up; the quirk explains itself).

Author's note:
So those are the quirks for the main characters so far. Your quirk will be explained later when I figure stuff out. Comment if you guys want a second quirk or not. Thanks!