Just let me die

Previously on What Are The Odds?,

"Now who's the weakling! Think before you act." And with that (y/n) was declared winner and snapped out of their trance only to be met with black and a voice that said, "Now what's the outcome?"

Now onto the story!!
..........................................................................................................
All I see is black
Where...what happened?
I look around while walking and see nothing but everlasting darkness.
"They say those who wait are the ones to pay. But those to rush are the ones to blame."
"Who said that!" I tell while turning around hoping to see something.
"Voices fill your head and you wish they would come to an end, but your past is filled with chaos and you need to make amends."
There it is again! "Who are you!"
"One last clue: those who you've encountered are those you trust. But what would happen to this outcome?"
I remember that voice.
"So you remember. Good. What you did there was pure perfection~ Your mother would be proud but you can't tell her can you~ Guilty as charged~"
"What do you mean? Show yourself!" I say already passed that I'm not getting anywhere.
"I already have~ You're looking at me right...now~"
And with a snap another me comes out. The same features, posture and...everything.
"No. No. No. Nonononono! NO! It's not true! It's all a lie!"
"No. No. No. Nonononono! NO! It's not true! It's all a lie!" The other me says. It walks forward and then I can make out that the other me is pitch black but has light behind them so I can see better.
"I am you and you are me. We are one in eternity. You use me and I use you. Everyday will be like a hellish zoo. Two murderers here, two murderers there. No pair can even compare. The deal is sealed once you use me again and forever we swear, those who oppose us or become our enemies will bow down at our feet with their blood on our hands. The world will not see day as long as we reign. For hell will be upon the Earth's face."
The other me takes my hand and shakes it. With a sickening grin and laugh they hit my stomach and I taste metal mixed with iron.
"Bye. See you soon~" the voice says with one last cackle and then they disappear.

I bolt up only to be met with a stinging pain in my stomach. I look down and notice that I'm perfectly fine. What was that?
I look around and notice I'm in some sort of room. I appear to be sitting on a bed but my arms and legs are chained up. To my left I see glass and to my right I also see glass.
"You're awake." I turn to the voice and see... All Might. "What happened to me? Where am I?" I ask but I'm only met with shaking head.
"During the training, you were up against young Todoroki. The match was going well; two strong fighters. Todoroki had said something and then it looked like you snapped. One second you were 5 feet away from and the next you were on top of him with your sword in your hands near his neck. Care to explain why?"
So that really did happen...
"Well, Todoroki had said something that I guess angered me." I said. I looked up at All Might and continued. "I then wasn't thinking straight and anger was the only thing powering me. I used my quirk and next thing I know I'm on him. Holding a sword to...his neck. It wasn't close enough to kill him, just close enough to stop him from moving." I think back to the fight and now I know why I might be here. I almost killed someone because of him.
I decide to ask a question that will prove my fate. "How long have I been out?" All Might looks at me and says something I wish I found out on my own. " 5 hours. School ended 2 hours ago." he says.
My whole body freezes and tears threaten to flow down my face and make their way onto the sheets. " Shit. If only he hadn't. Oh I'm in it for today." I mumbled.
"You are free to go but the chains were a safety precaution. Don't let this happen again." he says. I nod my head and walk out with my stuff. So I guess my life ends here huh. I make my way to my house and open the door to reveal a quiet home. I walk to the kitchen and there he is.
(Abuse trigger warning; if it makes you uncomfortable then skip)🚩
My father sitting there looking straight at me.
"Hello and where have you been all this fucking time? Hmm?" he says. I stand still for awhile and then answer. "I'm sorry. We had battle training and I went overboard to the point where there was an accident. Sorry."
Father walks up to me and slaps me, hard. "Do you know how long we were waiting?! Those men were sitting there, waiting for you to show yourself for 4 fucking hours!" he says. More like yelled while having his quirk in use.
I go to cover my nose and mouth but he stops me and says, " Don't you dare bitch. All you do is take up space. Honestly how could someone want you. For your punishment, we're going to have some fun~. Go to your room and stay there until I come up."
(Abuse trigger over)
(Rape trigger warning; IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE SKIP; also based on your gender you can change a few things but I will primarily write it in a girl's point of view since I'm a girl and it's easier)🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
All I can do is nod as I walk up the stairs to my room and start undressing. Knowing what's going to happen I only need to make this quick so he can leave. I messed up. Fuck. It's not even my fucking fault. Todoroki is the one who said all that! If only I told them! Fuck!
I hear my door open to reveal my father with a grin that scares me. "Good. You've learned. Now I won't make this quick but I will set a timer for about 4 hours to make up the time that was wasted. Now behave."
He slowly takes off his shirt and turns off the light while locking the door. He then walks towards me and is now on top.
"Four hours set."
He goes for my neck and starts sucking it very slowly.
I try to stay silent but it's not working. "Agnh...shit"
"Watch your mouth or else~" he says. I nod and he continues and he's now at my stomach. I squirm around as the feeling of him is intoxicating. "Fuck...angh!!"
"What did I tell you~ Time to speed things up~"
My father walks out and comes back with a box. The contents are just...nope. He pulls out a vibrator and places it on the bed. He grabs ropes and ties my hands to the bed and covers my mouth with a cloth.
Pulling off my (panties/boxers; depending on gender) and inserts the vibrator into my hole and left it there, on high. I had tears coming out of my eyes yet I felt nothing. My only thought was: how many days until I die?
Without my noticing, Victor takes out the vibrator and turns it off. Then pulls out his...let's go with "manhood" and thrusts it into me.
I try to unite my hands but it doesn't work. Try to move up, he pushes me down. He does this until he pulls out and cums on top of me. For me, nothing happened.
(Rape warning over but her comes a self harm warning sorry)
My father cleans himself up, untied me and leaves. I get up and go to the bathroom and take a shower. Thoughts are running through my mind and before I know it, blood is running down my arms and legs. I look in my hand to find a razor but instead find my sword.
"That's new." I say in a monotone voice. "Well, I'm done." I rinse off the blood and walk out and change my clothes.
(Trigger over)
With a towel over my head, I walk to my calender and see I have 2 weeks until I commit suicide.
"This will be a long week." I go over to my bed and change the sheets. I look at my phone and see it's about 10 minutes to 10pm. My phone rings to see a message from Todoroki but I don't have the strength to reply just to read it.
IceIce: I'm outside your house. Could you open your window?
I stare at the text and look. Low and behold there is a Shoto Todoroki standing outside my house. I open the window and he uses his ice to come in.
"Hey." He says. I reply back with the same greeting. I tell him to sit down on a chair and I sit on my bed.
"I wanted to talk to you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Longest chapter EVER but it was worth it. Sorry for all the triggers, but it had to happen. I feel all dirty now. Once again sorry but I hope you enjoyed. May seem rushed or stretched out but as I say it will get better. Thank you for reading!
~Liv