Explanation Time

"Your parents?" Shoto asked. I stood frozen in place and started seeing images that I wish I could forget.
FLASHBACK:

"You need to stop! She already goes through enough and I can't just stand here watching on. I know I may not have the best health but I will do anything to stop you!"
"Just try it. You're already dying and if you try to intervene again, I'll make sure to help with the process!" Both of my parents were both yelling at each other. My mom trying to help me and my dad...is not really helping me. I know it's my fault. She doesn't have to stay by my side. Maybe dad's right... I start feeling a substance coming from my eyes and then I'm crying. Not the loud crying but one which you can't hear. My mom stands in front of my shaking body and tries to stop my dad but ends up on the floor, gasping for air.
I immediately run straight for her but my dad blocks me and flings me across the room. I hit a wall and I just see black.
End of flashback

"(Y/N)! (Y/N), can you hear me?" I blink a few times and see Todoroki shaking me. "Are you alright?" he asks. "I'm fine." He looks at me with a worried look but doesn't say anything. We resume walking in silence until we reach my house and I say goodbye then head in.
I open the door and I'm welcomed to my father hugging me and crying...did you really think that? Really? I was met with more of a slap and being strangled, on the verge of passing out. "Who was that?" my father ask- okay more liked yelled asked. "Walking home from school with a classmate." I answer. He drops me and I try my best to stand up but fail due to the lack of oxygen that I don't have. "Ha! How can anyone stand being around you when all you are is a useless waste of life! Now then, because of your little 'walk' that you had with a 'friend', you'll get more than your usual dosage~" I look up at my fa- Victor and plead with him, using my eyes. He only walks away with a smirk and I know I have to do this. No matter how much I hate it.

Todoroki's P.O.V(wow! that's new)
"Goodbye." I say as I walk towards my house after dropping (Y/N) off at their house. I look at my phone and start jogging home since I don't want to be late. I make it to my house and open the front door as silently as possible. Maybe I should've gone through my window. Well, fuck me if all goes to hell. I pray internally and tip toe into the entryway and take off my shoes. I place them on the ground and close the door. No signs of any life? Check.
I was mistaken and I believe for my punishment I was taken up in the air by my hair. "And where exactly have you been? You are late!" I open my eyes and look down to see the one and only bastard of a father. "I-I was out walking a friend home." I said and saw the look on his face turn into a mixture of disgust and anger. "What have I told you about these 'friends'? Have you not learned at all! Those people are weak and useless- Actually, you have a comparison with them. You are all you useless!" he yells as he knees me in the face, kicks me in the stomach to the point where I taste blood instead of bile and get hit with a "weak" (as he calls it) fire attack.
I wipe my mouth and look up at him the same way I look at everyone. Except (Y/N)~ Stop it! I give him a glare that could indeed kill someone. Unexpectedly he gives one in return.
"Stop this nonsense Shoto! You are supposed to surpass All Might not hang out with friends!" "I don't care what you think! This is the life I choose and I will NEVER follow your footsteps for the rest of my life! I'm done!" I run up to my room and slam the door. Well, that was interesting and eventful.

3rd person

Shoto had packed up his things just in case because of what he said to his dad. He soon fell asleep after a few hours of doing nothing and listening to the quiet noise of the night. On the other end, (Y/ N) don't have much time to relax or even sleep. Victor (your dad) had pushed the time a little forward than normal. You try multiple times to go to sleep but your body isn't in the best state. Your back is burning from the toxic gases, you have marks from where he beat you and you feel like dying but not yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok. Sorry for not updating like I said in the last chapter but at least I did. Things came up and blah blah. So! Next week on the 31st I will be leaving and I'm coming back the fifth of September so I might not be able to post but I'll be able to write and then post when I get back. So yeah, thanks for reading!
(Constructive criticism is also allowed for the sake of this story) Thanks!!