Arnav smirked.

"I have not even started Khushi!!"

It was hard for Khushi to hide her own smile, she had missed this play of words with him, his teasing. Shaking head she moved away from his grip. 

"There is a cab there, I'll call."

Suddenly that playfulness disappeared, a concern overpowered his emotion.

" How did you come here then??"

Khushi replied happily.

" By a cab.. Why??"

" Are you nuts?? What was the need of hiring a cab at this hour when we have cars Khushi?? Don't you know how unsafe is it??" (He added angrily.)

As a businessman, he was always ready to take risk on his way..But as a husband he was never even ready to think any risk coming on his wife's way. 

" If I had taken our car, Maa  Baba would have come to know and I would have to tell them this.."

" So?? What's a big deal??" (He was serious now.)

Khushi's face fell, she looked away.

"At least in these 6 months there was none to scold me unnecessarily.."

Khushi muttered herself which Arnav heard too, he opened his mouth to say something but kept quite.

" I'll call the cab.. Don't move!!" (Almost warning her.)

************************

Paying the cab driver, Arnav took hold of one luggage while Khushi helped him with another one. They both were not speaking to each other during this 30 minutes journey from airport to RM. Both were maintaining distance as much as they could. Taking out the keys from her handbag, Khushi unlocked the door and they both stepped in. Whole house was in dark.

Arnav almost banged on door and was about to imbalance himself, Khushi held his arm composing him.

"Watch out Arnav.."

" How can I watch anything in this dark??Why is it so dark?? I can't even see a single thing here."

" If we switch on lights, Maa might wake up.. That's why.."

Arnav did not argue back more, though her acts were disturbing him.. either going to airport not taking their own car or this idea of not switching on lights.. He kept quite knowing what ever she was doing that was only for their parents, she wants to see that bright smile on their lips, this surprise meant for them.. Her ideas might not give you logic to find but that does not matter to him. 

 Unknowingly he admired her more. He can't be upset with her when she was thinking of their father and mother, her acts might be childish but her intention was pure.

Arnav switched on the flash in his phone to get some light; While Khushi went ahead, Arnav silently followed her. They proceed upstairs towards the bedroom. Stepping inside, Khushi switched on the light, Arnav locked the door and directly came to recliner. Leaving the luggage, Khushi moved towards washroom to change her dress.

When she came out after some minutes, found Arnav still half laying on recliner. He was looking exhusted, probably after winding up everything he returned straight. Khushi came and took the white blazer of his that he was holding in his hand. Arnav opened his eyes due to disturbance.

Khushi said folding his blazer to keep it aside for wash.

" Should I bring something for you to eat??"

Arnav shook his head negatively while standing up from recliner.

"No, I have had my meal.."

" Why don't you freshen up?? You will feel relaxed." (she said genuinely when noticed his tired face.)

Arnav nodded his head and headed towards washroom. Switching on shower, Arnav stood under it to let water flow on his body to wipe away that physical fatigue.

Drying his hair with towel, Arnav came out. Khushi was sitting on her side bed playing with her phone, she stopped doing when found Arnav coming out and joined bed. The empty side of this bed will not be empty anymore. He will be there, always!! This idea thrilled her sense. She kept her phone back but did not look up at Arnav. Arnav laid down on bed, Khushi was still sitting and lost in her world.

" Are you waiting for any auspicious time to start?? Sona nehi hai Khushi??"

She gave him a look, switching off the lights she laid down and turned her back towards him. It's not even mere 2-3 minutes, when she felt his warm arm sliding around her waist from behind, resting his hand just above her stomach and pulling her closer.

Khushi shut her eyes tightly, holding the pillow tightly. She was always waiting for his return but when he returned finally it seem new and different. Her heart and mind were disturbed but that was a healthy disturbance under his effect and she accepted this disturbance openly . This was going to be the routine daily!!   Arnav pulled her weak body more towards him, she fit perfectly in his manly embrace. Inhaling the lemony fragrance of her hair, Arnav placed a gentle kiss on her shoulder blade siding her hair.

" Good Night."

Khushi gulped down her nervousness as different sensations were running down in her body due to the closeness with him. His warm breath was fanning on her back, he was that near to her. She was finding herself freezing in his touch.

"Goo..d.. Ni..ght", whispered Khushi, earning a smile from Arnav's side, he cuddled her nearer to him.

It was not only the ending of a day for them but also their earlier fight which was the result of their concern for each other..too came to an end. Finding the solace in each other's arms after a long time, two lovers who were unconditionally fallen in love with each other, drifted into sleep.