❤️Happy Birthday Shnubs!!❤️

It started with breakfast in bed, chocolate pancakes with syrup and bacon with coffee and, beside that, on the tray, a bouquet of different coloured roses. She felt her heart warm at the sight, cursing her husband for being so cheesy, but she knowing in her heart that every bone of his body was romantic. He wasn't in the room when she stirred from her slumber, his side of the bed remained empty and neatly made, a small note remained on his pillow simply saying:

"Happy Birthday my love~"

A warmth spread through her heart, showing on her cheeks in a red colour as she smiled, settling down to eat her breakfast. A familiar feeling washed over her as she began to eat, a homely feeling. As time passed she'd finished her food and made herself presentable, wearing a white knee length dress with a pink floral design on it. She makes her way from her bedroom down the set of oak wood stairs that had been drawn and painted on, some pictures being better than others. Shaking her head she smiles and reminisces, remembering well of the origins of the paintings. The instant her foot reached the last step she felt arms wrap around her leg and a giggly little voice come from the culprit. "Happy birthday mummy!!". Ellie smiled down at the tiny human before her and bent down, hoisting her up into her arms as the small girl pepper kissed all over Ellie's face. "Thank you, Sophie" she giggles and carries the 6-year-old into the kitchen where two toddlers sit in high chairs, giggling and messing with their breakfast of cereal. They gasp upon seeing their mother and start to giggle, singing some random gibberish that seemed to be the tune of "Happy Birthday". She gleamed and kissed all three of the children on their lil heads. Putting down Sophie she looked around, "where's your father?" She asks. "Right here~". She turns to be greeted with a smirking skeleton. "Good morning, love~" He smiles and kissed her cheek lovingly. "Good morning baby" she walked to the counter and makes herself a second cup of coffee that she will most likely forget about and not drink. "Thank you for the pancakes, they were amazing! But since when could you cook?" Ink looked away sheepishly, his white cheekbones turning rainbow. "Welllllll I may have gotten your father to make them for you, heh." He rubbed the back of his skull as he continued to blush a faint rainbow colour. "So that's why they tasted like home!" She giggles and hugged him. "Thank you baby." Ink smiled and hugged back but soon retracted from the warm embrace. "And, to kick start your amazing birthday, me and you are going out~." Ellie gives him a confused look. "Where? And who will watch the kids?" In response Ink kissed her head and replied: "don't worry about it"

After Ink had dropped Sophie, Dora and Jax off at his sister and brother-in-law's house, he created a portal and held his wife's hand softly. "After you, sweetheart" which caused a giggle to escape the birthday girls lips as she gave a small curtsy, answered with a "why thank you, kind sir~", and stepped through the portal, her husband following after her, the portal shutting once they had. Ellie was greeted with a huge park, filled with large cherry blossom trees, colourful wild flowers, small animals like rabbits and squirrels running around and collecting food. A small winding river that stretches around the length of the entire park and through it, many wooden bridges dotted across it, sprinkled with pink and red rose petals, small candles illuminate the bridges and are floating on the surface of the water. The river stretches into a large lake with a small dock, and a small paddle boat slowly bobbing on the water edge. Ellie gasped in awe and amazement. "Ink, where is this place? It's amazing..."
The skeleton chuckled as he guided her to the large lake, elegant swans swimming across it, causing ripples to skim across the water almost perfectly. "This isn't anywhere, I made it, all for you~" Ink said, taking her hand as she continues to stare in disbelief. "Y...you...did what...?" Ellie stammered, Ink just shook his head, smiling. He held her hand and helped her into the small boat she continued to stare in awe of the gorgeous scenery around her as she slowly sat down, looking into the crystal clear water, watching hundreds of different fish swimming around, fishes of all shapes and sizes and colours. Ink began to use the oars of the boat to push them from the dock and into the middle of the water, where now large mountains were visible in the distance. When they were far enough out into the water Ink picked up a guitar that was laying in the bottom of the boat. This was when Ellie finally looked at him again, slightly confused with a large blush spread across her cheeks. "Ink?" She questioned. The skeleton only smiled and start to pluck the strings of the guitar. The girl had only heard her husband sing a few times.

"There are days
I wake up and I pinch myself
You're with me, not someone else
And I am scared, yeah, I'm still scared
That it's all a dream
'Cause you still look perfect as days go by
Even the worst ones, you make me smile
I'd stop the world if it gave us time
'Cause when you love someone
You open up your heart
When you love someone
You make room
If you love someone
And you're not afraid to lose 'em
You'll probably never love someone like I do
When you say
You love the way I make you feel
Everything becomes so real
Don't be scared, no, don't be scared
'Cause you're all I need
And you still look perfect as days go by
Even the worst ones, you make me smile
I'd stop the world if it gave us time
'Cause when you love someone
You open up your heart
When you love someone
You make room
If you love someone
And you're not afraid to lose 'em
You'll probably never love someone like I do
All my life
I thought it'd be hard to find
The one 'til I found you
And I find it bittersweet
'Cause you gave me something to lose
But when you love someone
You open up your heart
When you love someone
You make room
If you love someone
And you're not afraid to lose 'em
You'll probably never love someone like
do
You'll probably never love someone like I do
You'll probably never love someone like I do~"

As the last notes were played the years gathering in the woman's eyes could no longer be held back as she let out a small cry as her husband placed down the guitar and held her close. "Happy birthday sweetheart, I love you~"

Hours later the couple had left their new favourite place and Ink was leading her somewhere new, wearing a blindfold, she had asked him many a time where they were going buy Ink refused to give away any indication. She groaned and repetitively told him she didn't like surprises. They soon walked into a room and after a few seconds Ink removed the blindfold. Her vision was flooded with light and colour.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!"

There, in the well decorated room with a large 'Happy Birthday!' banner and a table full of presents and a large cake, were all her family and friends. Her children, her best friend-sister-in-law, her parents, everyone. Ellie teared up at the sight. She was first greeted by her best friend-sister-in-law who hugged her tightly, picking her up slightly. Ellie giggled as Lucy put her down. "Happy birthday Shnubs" "Happy birthday Aunty Ewwie!!" Her niece, Victoria, yelled from her fathers arms. Error smiled, "Happy birthday kid."
"Thank you" Ellie smiles as she was engulfed in a hug from her father. "My baby girls all grown up!" Blue cries as her brother hugs her leg, Fell shaking his head and kissing her cheek. Ellie smiled again as tears fell down her cheeks in happiness. "Thank you..all of you"

Everyone gathers around and the candles of the cake were lit.

"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Ellie,
Happy birthday to you!!!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Happy birthday to my amazing best friend, I love you so much Shnubs ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎊🎁❤️🎁❤️🎁🎁❤️🎁❤️❤️😂