CherryBerry~Untold Feelings

Blueberry's POV

My eye sockets slowly opened as I tired I make sense of my surroundings. It was dark in the room I was in. And....

Smelt like mustard...

Wait am I in Fell's room?!?!?

W-why am I in Fell's room?!

What?!

I push the black sheets off of my small body--wait--DID YOU JUST MAKE ME CALL MYSELF SMALL?!

(*sips tea* no. DONT BRAKE THE FOURT WALL BLUE FUCK SAKE!!)

Language!

(English!)

*rolls pricks in eye sockets* whatever.

My shorts and shirt was on...that's a good sign...I think...

I stand up and my feet hit the cold wood floor.

If I'm in Fell's room...in Fell's house...where's Fell? I opened the door with as much stealth as could...hoping I wouldn't wake Fell's Papyrus, knowing he'd be terribly mad and take it all out on Fell. I hate the fact that Edge hits Fell yet Fell tells me it's no big deal. I wish I could help. I tell him that I'm the Magnificent Sans!! But he says "it's too dangerous for you to fight him Blue. I've said this before!!"

Fell gets mad with me some times. And even leaves me on my own with no way to get back to my world. But he always comes back. Begging for forgiveness. And of course I always forgive him!! I never get mad of him! I can't. He's my best friend!!

(But you want more~)

Wh-what?! I d-do not!! *blushes*

(You doooooooo~)

Who even are you?!?!

(I'm the great God of this shit book!)

Again language!

(Again English!!)

S-so what if the voice is right?! S-so what if I have a small crush on Fell?! N-no big right?

Right?

(Wronggggg~)

LEAVE!!!

(I CANT IM WRING THIS THING!!)

What do you mean "writing"?

(0-0. Nothing?!)

Mm. Anyway.

Downstairs was pitch black. I didn't know the whereabouts of Fell but at least I knew Edge wasn't around. That's good.

"Fell?" I whispered.

Silence

"Fell? Where are you?"

Silence

"F-Fell please where are you?" I started to tear up. I was terrified. I didn't like the dark or being alone.

(You ain't alone Blue you got me!)

I want you to leave

(Same. But your stuck with me)

Great 🙄

"Fell please I'm scared! I-I need you!"

"B-Blue?"

A croaky voice came from the dark. I felt my way around the wall for the light switch. I was so relieved when I found it as I flick it on. I squint my eye sockets from the sudden light but try to spot where Fell was.

I eventually find him lying on the floor...covered in his own blood!!!

I instantly rush to his side, putting one hand behind his skull and one on his ripped shirt, on his ribs. Which were cracked.

I felt myself cry.

"F-Fell what ha-happened?!"

He smiled weakly.

"J-just Paps Blue, i-it's okey really"

And he coughed up blood.

(Fuck logic!!!)

Stop swearing!!!

(Nah)

Gurr.

"N-NO!! Fell I-it's not okey! I-I'm sick of your brother hurting you all the time!! It's wrong and horrible!! I-I hate it and I hate him!! He's a rotten brother and he's hurt you so bad your down to 0.5 HP!!! I don't want him to hurt you anymore because I can lose you Fell!! I can't lose you because I love you!!!"

(0-0^)

I instantly blushed a deep blue.

"Y-you what? Y-you love me?"

"N-no! I-I mean yes I mean!! Ahh I don't want to hurt your feelings!!!!" I covered my face with my hands being flustered. I then felt my hands being slowly moved from my face...

...and Fell's teeth on mine.

=================================

Guys I know.

Why haven't you updated?!

Update!

I want my request!

I'm a bad author I know! 😞

I just have writers block and gave no ideas what so ever!

So I'll tell you what I have and if you have any ideas for them please please tell me!!