"I Love You"

ANDY: I laughed as Andy sat on the couch, Crow standing on his head. I could tell he was trying so hard not to move and disturb the cat, but Crow kept digging his claws into my boyfriend's scalp. The faces Andy was making in discomfort and extreme focus were making me dissolve in laughter.

After only a few more minutes, he couldn't keep still any longer and Crow slid right off his head, landing with an audible thud on the floor. He looked up at Andy, a betrayed expression on his face as he meowed in distress. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I lost it, rolling on the floor, laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. It took a good five minutes before I finally calmed down, rolling over on my side and curling into myself slightly. I struggled to catch my breath, my eyes slowly travelling over to Andy, who was staring at me with a soft smile on his face. I blushed under his piercing gaze. "Andy? What are you smiling at?" He slid off the couch, joining me on the floor.

"You," he stated simply, causing my blush to darken significantly.

"Me?" I questioned. "Why me?" Without missing a beat, he blushed and responded.

"Because you're beautiful, and I love you." The second the words left his mouth, he slapped his hands over it, shock evident in his eyes. I couldn't blame him; I was stunned too. I slowly sat up, my eyes still on him.

"Andy... Did you just say you love me?" He nodded, hands lowering gradually.

"I did... But I understand if it's too son or you don't feel the same yet and I-" I shot forward, tackling him, and cutting him off with a kiss.

"Are you kidding?" I laughed, staring into my boyfriend's gorgeous blue eyes. "Of course I feel the same. I love you too, Andy."

ASHLEY: I smiled as I watched my boyfriend play bass. We were Skyping, since he was on tour and I was at home. I sighed, resting my head in my hand as his fingers moved deftly across the strings. My eyes slowly drifted from the bass to Ashley's exposed Outlaw tattoo, and then to his face. His chocolate eyes were locked on the neck of the instrument as he practiced for his show. I smiled as he looked up. "What are you smiling about, Cowgirl?" I giggled.

"I was just thinking about how similar our Skype calls are to each other, no matter what we're doing. And that's because when we Skype, we almost always practice for a show at the same time. Granted, I do work at a strip club and you're a famous rock start, but still." Ashley laughed, his face lighting up and causing me to smile.

"Who says you're not famous?" I grinned.

"Well, I am locally. But they wouldn't know me by my real name." Ashley snorted, throwing his head back in laughter and I couldn't stop myself from saying the words I'd been holding in. "I love you." My boyfriend froze, his eyes slowly moving up to meet mine, shock evident in them.

"Did you mean that?" I nodded. It had just slipped out, but I wouldn't have been thinking it if it wasn't true. A huge grin spread across Ashley's face.

"Then that's all that matters. Because I love you too, Y/N."

JINXX: I drove home from work, exhausted and ready to just collapse into bed. At least I had a date with Jinxx later to look forward to. I'd take a nap, then wake up about an hour before so I could get ready. I pulled up in front of my house and walked in, tossing my keys in the bowl as I went. It was only when they were in the air that I realized my door hadn't been locked. Instinctively, I grabbed a nearby lamp, ready to attack, when I noticed rose petals on the floor. Curious, I followed them, going all the way upstairs and into my bedroom. I looked up and saw Jinxx sitting on my bed with a bouquet of roses in his hand. "Y/N. I see you found the petals." I nodded and smiled even as he eyed the lamp warily. "Say, you weren't planning to knock me out or something, were you?" I laughed and set the lamp down.

"No, don't worry! I just noticed my door was unlocked and thought it was better to be safe than sorry, so I grabbed a nearby lamp and brought it with me." Jinxx chuckled.

"Good. You had me worried for a second! I thought that I went to all these lengths for you and you decided 'Oh, not good enough, better kill him.'" I couldn't hold in my laughter.

"I was just being careful!" Jinxx smiled.

"And that cautious nature is part of the reason I love you." I blinked, my laughter fading.

"You love me?" My boyfriend nodded, taking both my hands in his.

"I do. I've loved you since the day I met you. And it's only gotten stronger." I threw my arms around Jinxx's neck.

"I love you too."

JAKE: I smiled as I watched Trixie and Max running after each other. Jake and I had gone to the dog park on our date and just let our dogs roam, giving us plenty of time on our own. I smiled and leaned into my boyfriend. "I'm glad you got a day off today, Jake." He kissed my head and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"I am too. Don't get me wrong, I love what I do, but it's nice to take a day off once in a while and hang out with my girlfriend." I blushed and looked up at him, kissing him softly on the cheek.

"I agree. When do you leave for tour?" Jake sighed and his smile dropped.

"Soon. Sooner than I'd like. We only have another few days before tour starts. Then it's months until I can see you again..." He trailed off, visibly upset. I wrapped my arm around his waist.

"Hey, it'll be okay," I said. "We can enjoy these days we have together and then when you do leave, I'll video call you every day until you get back. It will hurt, but when you do come back, it will be worth it. I'll miss you like crazy though." Jake smiled sadly and looked down at me, our eyes meeting. 

"I'll look forward to when I return. Although..." He took a deep breath, seeming to struggle with his next words. "I really don't want to leave you. I love you." My eyes widened and I stared at my boyfriend in disbelief.

"You love me?" He nodded and kissed me sweetly, pure happiness surging through my veins.

"Jake, I love you too. More than anything."

CC: I glanced across the stage at my boyfriend, stifling a laugh. He was supposed to be practicing and warming up before the show, but had instead found Jinxx's violin and was attempting to play it while making comically upset faces every time he messed up a note. When Jinxx walked out and saw CC, I could no longer hold back my laughter at his shocked face. I gripped onto a nearby chair, dissolving in giggles as CC tentatively set the instrument down before sprinting offstage, Jinxx following. I smiled and crossed the stage to stand next to Andy, my closest friend in the band. He ruffled my hair as we watched the other two run around. "Are they always like this?" I asked. Andy nodded.

"Pretty much. Although, I'm the same way most of the time, so I can't really talk." I chuckled and leaned into him, keeping my eyes on my boyfriend until Andy broke the silence. "He really loves you, you know?" I blinked in shock and looked up at Andy, but his eyes were completely serious.

"What?" Andy smiled softly.

"CC. He loves you." I shook my head.

"How do you know?" Andy shrugged and with, a smirk, walked off, leaving me confused until CC jumped up on stage and hugged me, Jinxx no longer chasing him. I turned to face him, took a deep breath, and said the words I'd been thinking. "I love you." CC blinked, unresponsive for a moment, before a grin spread across his face.

"You beat me to it," he said, picking me up and kissing me. "I was going to say it first, but I didn't know how, and then you said it, and-" He cut himself off and inhaled deeply, looking down at me. "I love you too, Y/N."