I Never Wanted This To Happen

Start from the beginning

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Hey Cooper!" I said hugging him.

"Hey Ri, where's Lucy?"

"She's putting on her dress, she's almost ready." I said.

"Okay, let's get in the car."

As we walked down the steps Lucy appeared behind us. We got in the car and drove to the party. When we pulled up, we heard the music blasting from outside. We walked in and were greeted by two guys dressed as Cupid holding drinks.

I grabbed a cup and as I rounded a corner to find the dance floor, Ashton was sitting on the couch without Caroline. I went out onto the dance floor, I swayed my hips and just felt free. Deep down, I hoped he was watching me. As the song ended, I grabbed three shots and chucked them all at once.

I grabbed Lucy and went back out and danced as the colorful lights and the smoke machine's went off. Ashton came out and joined us. I was half drunk, so I didn't care I was just having a good time. As the song ended, I fell on Ashton's chest as he carried me over to the couch and I fell on his lap. He grazed my ear with his teeth. As we sat there, he started talking in my ear.

"Did you get my flowers?"

"No, I got some from Settth! " I said as my words slurred together.

"You're so cute when your drunk."

"No, I'm not you don't like me leave me alone."  I said as I got off his lap.

"Hey Riley, come back over here you can't drive home and I do like you." He said.

"Go away Ashton!" I said as I stomped outside wobbling.

"Seriously Ri, just let me take you home." He said pleading.

"Okay fine." I said as I threw my keys at him and skipped to the car.

We drove all the way back to the campus without saying a word.

    Ashton'z POV

As I looked over at her I smiled. She's so beautiful I can't even believe she let me take her home she's so stubborn at times.

I carried her bridal style to her door, she didn't even budge. She was wide awake and she wrapped her hands around my neck. I kissed her cheek and opened her bedroom door. As I laid her on her bed she grabbed my collar and kissed my lips. I fell down softly on the bed filled with roses and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Riley you don't know how bad I want to do this, but I'm not going to take advantage of you while you're drunk." I said as I fell on the other side of the bed.

"Ashton, I love you." she said. I hoped she really meant it.

"You know I bought all these roses for you." I said

"No Seth said he bought them."

"Well he didn't I did. You can ask the clerk." I said looking in her beautiful big brown eyes.

"Well thank you." she as she yawned and planted a sweet kiss on my lips. As the door swung open there stood Seth, bastard. Riley looked up with shame but didn't say anything except sorry.

"Who's he?" Seth asked.

"He's just a.....friend it was a friendly kiss for bringing me home, I'm drunk." she said making crossed eyes. She's so silly.

"Yeah, I was just leaving." I said as I grabbed my jacket for Riley. I know she wouldn't sleep with him.

"Yeah you were." he said. It took everything in me not to punch him square in his corny face. The only thing that stopped me was the beautiful drunken girl laying in bed.