Squad Reunion

Ryan and Tyler fart their way over to Tyler's home.

Ryan entered the house and then smell of sweat and diarrhea flooded his nose. He closed his eyes and smiled. Oh the memories.

"Let me make a few phone calls, it might take a while to get everyone together."

Ryan nods. Tyler gives him a list of names with numbers to reach out to and call.

______

Gerard's buttcheeks clench at the sound of his ringtone. He gets up from the couch, where he was previously napping, and looks at the caller Id. It read "Tyler"

What would that guy want?

Gerard takes a second to decide if it's worth answering or not. He eventually forces himself to answer.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to shut up and listen," replies Tyler.

"Okay you have 2 minutes. Go." Gerard rolls his eyes.

"I need you to meet me at my house. I'm getting everyone together. We need to talk about what happened, and we need to do something about it."

Gerard sighs and curses under his breath, not even bothering to mute the phone. "What is there to talk about? What happened just happened, nothing more to it. I've moved on, and so has everyone else. You should too."

"Hear me out. What if we found the kulprit? The technology used to blast our arena definitely is top notch advanced. If we catch them, we can maybe use the tech to upgrade our boob power. Just think about it."

That caught Gerard's attention. He had always been in 4th. It was time for him to advance. "Okay shitbird, I'm in."

There's an ugly phat laugh from over the phone, so joyful and gross that the line breaks and the call crashes. Gerard smiles to himself and grabs his keys to the ass mobile.

______
Ryan looks at his list of names. The first one down is Josh dun. This would be easy.

He then clicks out of the call option and into text messages.

____________________________________
Josh 🤮🤮

You: Lol come over to Tyler's

Josh🤮🤮: Lol ok

____________________________________

Perfect.

45 minutes later

Ryan's calls were done and so were Tyler's. The group was arriving one by one. Josh had came over first, Gerard came a little later because he stopped at his boyfriend Franks for a quick meat session, and Brendon was running late.

Ryan and Josh catch up with each other; it had been a long time since they had seen one another. Tyler was nervous twerking in the corner. He was anxious to find out who had sabotaged the pageant.

Gerard booty bumps the front door open with so much force it breaks off. He struts in.

"What's up lesbians, what did I miss,"

Gerard takes his shades off and notices Ryan in the room. "Oh hey Ryan long time no see."

Ryan twerks as a response.

They bro hug and then sit down on the couch to join josh and Tyler.

Finally, one last person steps into the house.

It doesn't go well.