Max slid his hand across the granite desk, dust coated his hand.

Ross walked on to the editors station, seeing monitors somewhat broken up and keyboards smashed. "What the hell happened when we all left?" He asked to no one in particular.

Max shrugged and went to the recording rooms. Foam ripped off the walls and pictures smashed. The redhead leaned down and grabbed two photos off the ground.
One of them was of everyone in the office, the second was of Ross and Krista being stupid and downing Mountain Dew. Another had a picture of Galileo and KP. The fourth? Was a picture of Ross and Shelby when they were kids.

This was Ross' office.

Thinking Ross would want these, Max held them in his pocket.

"Shit.. it's really fucked up in here.." he said softly.

"MAX- YOU WANT TO GET NOSTALGIC?! THEN GET YOUR GINGER ASS OVER HERE!" Ross yelled.

Max ran to follow his voice. Into Jinbop's office.

JinBop
JinBop
JinBop
JinBop

That name made the group cringe. What he did was revolting. Including to Y/n as she has a friend named Max(not the ginger but from school) who was sexually harassed and raped by their foster mother.

"Look... its muffin.." Ross said, holding the dirty cat plush. "I fell asleep in my office once and Jin put that under my head for comfort..." Y/n sighed.

"Sorry.." Krista mumbled and walked out of the room. Max was about to head after her but Y/n stopped him. "I got this... it's something another girl has to help with." Y/n said and walked after the graduate.

"What's wrong...?" Y/n asked.
"He just... knowing what he almost made you do and - and what he did to that girl makes me so sick.." Krista said softly. "Lets just get nostalgic by exploring around together.." Krista said after awhile. Y/n nodded and the girls got up, walking down to Adam's office.

"Damn.. look at this.." Y/n sighed, grabbing pictures of the crew and Mason and Alesa.

"I wonder what happened here." Ross said, coming in. "Same.. it seems like... someone broke in or something happened.." Y/n mumbled.

A shout made the trio bolt out of the room to find their beloved ginger.

"BRO THATS FUCKING BLOOD- THATS BLOOD!" Max exclaimed, pointing to Red's desk. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Ross yelled, hyperventilating.

Y/n rushed Ross out of the room, kissing him. "It's okay... you're fine..." she whispered, pressing her hands to his cheeks. "Shh... we'll take care of it my big baby.." y/n smiled softly, hoping her actions and words were enough to calm him down.
Ross nodded. "Go look around the editors station.. we'll be right there.." Ross walked off, still skeptical and scared.

Y/n walked back into the office. "A- MAX DONT TOUCH IT." She laughed, pulling him away. "Krista he's yours! Watch him." Y/n laughed.
Krista giggled.

"There's... literally a trail.." Max mumbled, looking down, seeing it lead to the box room. "I... I don't wanna go in there.. it smells like absolute shit.." Krista gagged. Y/n nodded. "Me too- Max-"

Max paused, his hand holding his mouth, muffling his breathing. Y/n peeked in, seeing Red, pale as hell. His eyes opened in fear but they were dull. Almost grey like.
His shirt had a dried bloodstain on it.

Max ran out, Y/n and Krista following. Ross glanced at the three running out quickly. Ross followed and asked what they saw. "You don't want to know." Krista said with tears in her eyes. Y/n was already sobbing and Max held his tears in, still breathing heavily.

"Red's dead." Max said boldly as they drove off to their home.

1134 words
Part 2?