One Legend Meets Another

Começar do início

*Your pov.*

You both lay there for about 15 minutes until your totally dry. You then get up and start putting your cloths and armor back on. Thinking about food, not paying attention, you had on your pants and a tank top when you heard Exley's deep growl.

You whipped around, sword drawn when you sensed a powerful magical energy just behind you suddenly, your (e/c) eyes meet emerald green ones and you raise an eyebrow upon seeing a blonde man standing a few feet from you smiling brightly. He was slightly taller than you and Exley was definitely taller than him. Exley stood beside you head high, ears back, teeth bared, snarling, with yellow eyes narrowed glaring at the man. You'll admit his power levels were high and that gave you chills, but it obviously made Exley uneasy.

 You'll admit his power levels were high and that gave you chills, but it obviously made Exley uneasy

He stepped back raising his hands to show no threat, "Whoa Whoa easy there. Just came down to see if it was true." He said cheerfully. You placed the hand not holding your sword on the back of the wolf that guarded you, "See if what was true. What do you want." You state coldly pointing your sword at him not in the mood to deal with some weird ass guy. He chuckles smirking, "To see if the famous Black Wolf's Knight was real or just a ghost story. A real life legend in the flesh! I camedown here to invite you to my tavern for a drink!" The blonde stated still as happy as ever.

You narrowed your eyes pretending not to feel the hunger in your stomach, "Fine we will come with you. Only cause we're hungry, but I still don't know if I trust you. If you cross us, I won't hesitate to kill you." You say as you point your sword at him, "Oh n I wouldn't move for a second. Ex hold him there." You say smirking, as you slip your hand off his strong furry back and Exley stands tall growling deeply ready to kill him if he moved.

The man only stood with his hands in his pockets smiling as you put your chest armor on. He was handsome you'd give him that, and for some reason you felt like he wouldn't hurt you. Even though Exley and you could tear him apart, so you weren't exactly worried. His power level was unusually high though... especially if he was just a bar keep. You then realize you don't know who this man is, "So you gotta name stranger." You ask him, eyeing him all the while.

He smiles, "Meliodas." was all he said as your eyes widen upon his name. "Your Meliodas the dragon sin...Captain of the seven deadly sins!" You say surprised and half relieved. He laughed a little, "Yep that's me! How about you Wolf knight, what's your real name." he questions you with shining eyes. You relax some now knowing that he's not gonna attack you two, "I'm (Y/n) and this is Exley," you say to Meliodas placing your hand on the wolf's head, "Easy bud, he's not a threat anymore." You then tell Exley.

Meliodas then turns around, "Well come on and I'll get you two some food!" he says cheerfully. You smile at the thought of food, it had been about a day and a half since you and Exley had hunted down your last meal. It wasn't a big meal either just two rabbits which you gave one and a half to Exley. As the three of you walk through the forest you spot a tavern in front of you. 'That must be where we're headed' you think as Meliodas continues walking straight towards the front door. He stops in front of the door turning around looking to you, "Um your wolf won't eat my friend Hawk right? Hawk's a pig." he asks laughing a little. You shake your head, "No, not if I tell him not too." you reply kind of confused but politely.