9.

Their lips only had a slight gap between them, Jisung closed his eyes and then the gap. He was right, Minho's lips were soft! Jisung could feel that Minho was slightly shy so he pulled away from the kiss almost instantly, it wasn't a proper kiss, it was more like a peck; but Minho wanted more than that right now, so he leaned back in but Jisung slowly moved away.

⚠️ slightly less fluffy content ahead? ⚠️

"If you want more, you'll have to earn it baby boy"

"How do I earn it?" Minho asked.

"By saying just one simple word" Jisung answered.

Minho smirked. "Daddy.."

"Ah how'd you figure out so quick baby" Jisung pulled him into his lap.

"For starters you always call me 'baby boy' and plus who doesn't have a daddy kink" Minho said while wrapping his arms around Jisung's neck.

"This means absolutely nothing by the way" Jisung whispered into his ear.

"I know it doesn't." Minho said before Jisung slowly kissed him. This felt weird. For Jisung it was normal but for Minho it wasn't, he wasn't used to just making out with anyone and it not meaning anything.

Jisung slid in his tongue causing Minho to moan a little. Jisung took off Minho's jumper and scattered hickey's around his torso. Minho was slightly grinding on Jisung's lap causing him to moan slightly too.

"Baby. I'm the one who makes you moan okay? Now I wanna hear my name loud and clear.." Jisung whispered in a raspy voice.

"Y-Yes" Minho said.

Jisung's kisses got harsher as his hands worked their way down to Minho's thighs; he slowly rubbed them making Minho flinch.

"thats e-enough.." Minho stuttered. "J-Jisung"

"They say all good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you" Jisung smirked against Minho's lips.

He deepened each kiss as Minho tugged on his hair and jumper. Jisung's hands started getting closer to a certain spot and Minho's moans got slightly louder just before Jisung stopped.

"You've been a good boy, and you got your reward for it"

"W-we never t-tell a-anyone about this.." Minho said.

"Your wish is my command. Also could you move I need to go grab my phone.." Jisung lied.

He went upstairs and got a pack of cigarettes out of his coat pocket and lit one with a lighter. He stood on the small balcony of Minho's room and looked at the view. It was pretty, the cars and busses could be seen along with the train tracks, he could also see the small convince stores and local restaurants. He had a bad habit of smoking when something felt wrong, right now he was just stressed about how to avoid trouble for a while and focus on his grades, but he was sure that whatever just happened wasn't going to help. It was all silent until Minho tapped his shoulder and smacked the cigarette out of his hand.

"WHAT THE FUCK JISUNG!!"

"I can explain?"

"WHY ARE YOU SMOKING THIS IS SO BAD FOR YOU! DOES YOUR DAD KNOW?"

He shook his head.

"Hyunjin? Does he know?"

Jisung shook his head again.

"Jisung these things can kill you..don't smoke! It's so bad for you! Please don't smoke.." Minho said.

"Sorry..it's just a habit. Whenever I feel somethings wrong I smoke. I know it's bad I just can't seem to stop"

"So this is why you disappear at lunch all the time, I'm throwing these away and if I see you with another packet I won't hesitate to slap you"

"But Minho-"

"No! You need a distraction you turn to your music not smoking okay? Come on get dressed again I'm gonna drop you home" he grabbed a jumper and threw it on. "Oh and in telling Hyunjin about these" he picked up the packet and went downstairs, Jisung trailing behind him.

What on earth did I just write