♕𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧♛

Once upon a long long long time ago- well more like twenty years ago Belle married her beast in front of six thousand of their closet personal friends even the Enchantress.

Big cake!

Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the Kingdoms and got himself elected King of the United States of Auradon.

He rounded up all the villains and the sidekicks-basically all the interesting people- and he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there.

No magic. No wi-fi. No way out...or so we thought.

Hang on you're about to meet us but first this happened...

~~~❦~~~

"We can do this

"We can do this." Nick told his fraternal twin as they both looked out to the Isle as they were getting their suits tailored.

"I know we can." Ben told him with confidence but still nervous. "Let's just hope they don't freak out."

Nick turns to his twin saying "Ben, of course they're going to freak out but we are doing this for the new generation."

"Yeah, I know." Ben tells him with a smile. "But not only for them but..."

"For our best friend."

"You think she remembers us?" Nick ask his twin with vulnerability in his voice. "Will she remember me?"

Ben saw and heard the sadness coming from his twin and he was about to hug him but the tailor didn't allow him to move.

"Nick it has been a long time but I'm sure she still remembers us." He told his brother but he wasn't so sure either. "And if she doesn't we'll just create more memories with her. Maybe being around us will remind her."

Nick smiled at his brother very thankful of having him in his life.

"Thanks Ben." Nick thanked him. "And your right if she won't remember what's the harm of creating new memories."

Ben was about to continue but the door opened and their parents and the Enchantress came in the room.

"How is it possible you both are going to be crowned kings next month? You're just babies!" King Beast exclaimed as the three of them walked up to the twins.

"They're turning 16 dear." Belle reminded her husband with a smile.

"Hey pops..." The twins said before their father had cut them off.

"16? That's far too young to be crowned king." Beast said as his wife grabbed a coat from the chair folding it. "I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 48."

Belle scoffed at her husband which cause Celina to smile saying, "But you decided to marry Belle at 28."

"Well it was either her or the teapot." Beast joked as he sent a smile at Belle who was not amused but he still sent a wink to his sons as Celina tried not to laugh. "Kidding."

"Mom, Dad." Nick and Ben said slowly looking at each other before looking at the adults. "We have made our first official proclamation."

Their parents and Celina looked at each other with excitement before looking at the twins waiting for the proclamation.

They took a deep breath getting themselves ready before saying in unison, "We have decided that the children of the Isle of The Lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon."

While Beast and Belle looked shocked Celina was actually liking the idea but had no idea who the children were. Belle squeaked as she dropped the coat that was in her hand.

Nick then went to point at the window as him and Ben walked to it saying, "Everytime we look out to the island, we feel like they've been abandoned."

Beast looked to where the boys pointed to before looking at his sons in disblief saying, "The children of our sworn enemies living among us?"

"We started out with a few at first, only with the ones who need our help the most." Ben told his father before him and his brother spoke.

"We've already decided." They confirmed not backing down.

"Have you?" Beast asked them.

Belle looked to her friend seeing she agreed with them which she did, so Belle placed a hand onto her husband's arm saying, "I gave you a second chance."

"Who are their parents?" Belle and Celina asked the twins.

"Cruella De Vil, Jafar..." Ben started off before his twin took over.

"Evil Queen..." Nick said before smiling, "Hades..."

When the kid of Hades come out of Nick's mouth Celina smile has broke out and her heart soared through the sky. The king and queen seemed to like the idea so far but their sons weren't done yet.

The boys looked at each other before looking at the adults saying, "And...Maleficent."

When the name came out of their mouths everyone but Celina had gotten scared and shocked.

The tailor had gasped in shock before leaving the room closing the door behind him.

"Maleficent!" Beast roared. "She's the worst villain in the land!"

"Dad just hear us out-" Ben tried to tell his dad but he cut Ben off.

"I won't hear of it." Beast told his sons. "They're guilty of unspeakable crimes."

"Adam, my daughter and those kids are innocent." Celina told him helping the boys out but also defending her daughter.

"Don't you think they deserve a shot in a normal live?" Nick asked his father. "Dad?"

Belle had now moved to stand next to her friend as she looked at her husband waiting for his response.

Beast looked to his friend, wife and sons before saying, "I suppose the children are innocent."

The boys smiled at their father thankful for his new understanding of their proclamation.

"Well done." Belle said to her sons proud of them before her and her husband head out the room waiting outside for Celina.

Once they were out of the room Celina went up to the twins giving them a huge grateful hug before whispering, "Thank you both."

After thanking both of them she left the room with the biggest smile on her face one that she hasn't had in the lonegest time.

When she left the boys looked towards each other before walking to the window starring at the small island that was surrounded by a barrier around them. They looked at the gold ring on their fingers that held a beast head on it.

"You're almost here." Nick whispered to himself.

~~~❦~~~

Only the beginning more to come.

Gif is not mine and I don't own Descendants only Vanessa and Celina.