Fear [Part 2] (18+)

Börja om från början

"Thank you," I said. "Do you have company? Am I interrupting something?"

He didn't answer me, and I looked up to see his eyes stuck to my wet shirt. I snapped my fingers, and he finally found my eyes. "No. I had my headphones on. That's why I didn't come right away."

We stared at each other in silence, and I realized we were talking for the first time in a whole week. He had been doing everything in his power to avoid running into me: staying out late, going to work earlier, locking himself in his room for most of the time and only coming out quickly to scurry back in like a mouse after he was done with whatever he had to do. It didn't take a genius to realize he didn't want to see me. And, truthfully, I deserved it.

"Hey, I'm sorry about the other day," I said. "I don't know what came over me."

"Look, you don't have to do this, Nina. I've been meaning to talk to you, actually--"

"Oh good!" I perked up, feeling relieved.

"--I wanted to let you know that I'll be moving out."

I tensed up again. "What? No. That's bullshit! Why are you doing this?"

"Why? Do you really wanna know? Fine! I've been watching you get consumed by your insecurities for the last two years!" He gestured angrily, his voice competing with the thunder outside. "For two years I've been waiting around for you to finally take a break from working your ass off and studying so hard. I couldn't take it anymore! I'm only human. And when I think you're finally opening up to me, the bell rings, and you go running off with a guy who's my complete opposite, leaving me alone on a Friday night with a boner!"

He placed his hands on his hips, watching me as if waiting for an answer. He had wanted me for two years... Two years?

I blinked at him. "I'm sorry, you what?"

He sighed heavily then stepped in and pressed his lips against mine, holding my face in both hands. I wanted him to keep going so badly, but before I could even process everything, he pulled away. "Goodbye, Nina."

He side-stepped me and walked toward his room. My heart jumped inside my chest, breath picked up. I was losing him. I had secretly wanted him for so long, and now that I almost had him, I was too weak and scared to just reach out and take him for myself.

I was done with it.

I ran to him and held his hand. "Eliot, wait!"

As soon as he turned to face me, I threw myself at him. He stumbled backward as he held me, and I gave him the deepest of kisses. I tasted his lips and his tongue, feeling the usual tingling between my legs from when I saw him intensify.

He hesitated, holding my both arms and pulling us apart. "I'm confused."

"I didn't run away because I don't like you. I did it because I was scared."

"Nina, what the fuck?"

"I was scared of how good you made me feel and how much I wanted this." I kissed him again. "But not anymore." And again. "Promise me you won't move out."

Eliot responded by holding me in place and kissing me deeply. I didn't want him to leave. I didn't want him to ever think I didn't like him again. And I was sick and tired of letting my anxiety get in the way of my happiness. It had happened the first time I went to college, and when I got the job I really wanted, and I had lost all those things for pure fear of actually getting what I wanted. I refused to lose Eliot too.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to," he said.

I smiled at his thoughtfulness. "But I want this. I really, really want this."

His hands ran down my back and squeezed my butt before he lifted me up. My legs hugged his waist, and I kissed his neck, let him carry me to the couch where he dropped me. He pulled his t-shirt over his head and tossed it. I was almost distracted by the muscles of his abs and pectoral, but I wanted to see so much more. I sat up and fumbled with his belt until he released me from my embarrassment and took over.

I opened my shirt, nearly ripping some buttons. My lingerie was less than ideal for the moment since I wasn't expecting to get any action today, so I got rid of it while he wasn't looking. When he saw me sitting there, wearing nothing more than my pencil skirt, he crashed over me, kissing me with a hunger I couldn't have imagined in my wildest dreams.

"Eliot, be gentle with me, please."

"I got you, baby." He moved to kiss my neck. "Don't you worry."

I relaxed against the leather cushions, letting him kiss me and lick me as if I was delicious. He hiked up my skirt, and I felt the tip of his cock push in at my entrance, his lips teasing my nipple. I slowly got wetter and lubricated, and once I started to buck for his length, he slid in, ever so careful. I felt my walls stretch somewhat painfully. It had been a while. But he moved gently and patiently, paying attention to my other erogenous zones, rousing me.

I held his shoulder and the back of his neck, grabbing the hair there, and we kissed again. Eliot made me feel so desired, so alive with sensations. He propped up on his hands and broke the kiss, rocking his hips a little more urgently. I closed my eyes and grabbed the armrest above my head, trying to match his movements.

"Is this okay?" he asked.

"Yes! It's amazing!"

Once I found my voice, I couldn't stop anymore. My moans and gasps filled the living room as he pounded against me. I asked for more, harder, faster. I wanted him to tear me apart. He hooked an arm under my leg and lifted it, opening me wide for him. I felt the heat spread from my core all over, getting bigger, getting stronger.

"Yes, Eliot! Oh, God! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Fuck, Nina!"

I hadn't known this side of me, and I guess he hadn't either. I threw my other leg over the back of the couch. I could barely hear myself scream his name because the pleasure was so overwhelming. I wanted it to last forever, but it only increased until I couldn't take it anymore, and then an explosion. My climax felt like fireworks, loud and beautiful, and I couldn't breathe or think. For a long moment, there was only me, him, and an addictive sense of euphoria. My nerves screamed from happiness, and when I opened my eyes, I saw him get there too, completely rapturous.

Eliot gave me a relaxed smile that tingled my insides. He leaned in to give me a sweet kiss, chuckling against my lips. "I am so happy right now," he said.

"Me too... Are we stupid for not doing this earlier?"

"Totally."

"You're not leaving, are you?"

"No. I'm not going anywhere." He stroked my hair, pushing it away from my face. "And you're gonna be seeing a lot more of me from now on."

"Even Friday nights?"

"Especially Friday nights, baby."

_____

AN: Don't forget to vote, comment, and add the book to your library if you dig it. Thanks for reading!