Kidnapped (+Art!)

Start from the beginning

His kidnapper sighed. Peter may not be fighting back physically, but he was going to make it hard mentally.

The man flung open the back door and muttered a "Get inside."

Peter stepped in carefully, before lounging on the seat in the most ridiculous way he could think of.

The man sat in the driver's seat and tossed a glare over his shoulder.

"Sit the fuck up like a normal person and strap yourself in," He ordered. Peter grinned. He wasn't too scared of this guy.

"Concerned about my safety? I'm touched!" Peter exclaimed, but clicked the seat belt into place.

"Shut up," The man commanded. "I'm offended. Do you have a problem with me? That's so sad, Alexa, play Despacito," He quoted. "Last chance," The man threatened. "But why? You're kidnapping me, why do I have to shut up during it? I mean, it's not like you-"

Peter broke off as the man pulled out the taser and, without any theatrics, pulled the trigger.

Happy's POV

It was supposed to be a checkup with a man in the security department.

The meeting had been awfully far away, in Bay Shore.

But, when Happy had gotten there, nobody was present.

He texted the man he was supposed to meet, multiple times, but got no response.

So he texted Tony, because supposedly Tony had set up this meeting.

Happy
where's the guy i'm supposed to be meeting?

Tony

what are you talking about?

Happythis guy. said you set up a meeting between me and himHappy

he's in the security department? evan ward?

Tony

happy...

Tony

we don't have an employee by that name

Happy

shit

Happy

what's going on?

Tony

I don't know. Get back here, fast. I have something to show
Peter. Don't tell him

Happy

... i can't.

Happy

i didn't pick him up. because of the meeting, he said he'd take the subway

Tony

but then he'd be here by now...

Happy

maybe he got held up? call him

Tony

it went to voicemail. you try?

Happyshit. it did the same thing.

Tony

i'm tracking it. and his watch.

Tony