..........

Country j.......

The most influential country of all......though it was one of the most developed countries worldwide but suprisingly it still managed to retain its greenary......the capital of the country city A was the most popular.....the streets of the city screamed power.....riches.......status as it housed most of the aristrocratic families of the country........

In the heart of the city M lies the abode of THE MURTHY'S........murthys were the heart of country j.......they were most influencial and richest aristocratic families since time immemorial.......their name was enough to send shivers down the spine of enemies.......every aristocratic family wanted to make connections with them and boast about knowing them........

They were different from the others as they dint need to brag about their status.....their buisness was wide spread.......any kind of buisness you name it and they have it......what was the most dreaded thing about them was they were connected with the underworld.....

Every aristrocratic family has a family head.....the family heads of every generation represent their family name in the society.....

What makes murthys unique is that in this male dominant society where the family heads were males.....murthys were the only family in which the females have been inheriting the family head position since the past three generations........

This drastic change was brought by savitri murthy the first female head of the family.......earlier her husband used to be the head of the family but he died during an attack on him by the enemies.......the whole murthy clan was in dissarry.....one one side they were mourning for the loss of their family head and on the other side the all their enemies decided to use this oppurtunity of having no family head to their advantage......

The murthy's were shaken they were loosing their hold on their buisness....they dint know who would be the next family head....there was an internal power struggle  for that position......at this hour of need savitri murthy stepped out to fill the position of the family head......

The idea of a female as family head was unheard of.....it was a change from the usual.....and change was something the human mind was always unwilling to accept.....being the hypocritical society it was it quickly tried to subdue this change........

Forget about outsiders the murthy clan too was unwilling to accept savitri murthy as their head......even after she became the head she had to face numerous attacks and critisism.....the remaining aristocratic families used to joke about it.....that murthy's had  become so desperate that they made a female their clan head........

But as time passed the thing that was considered as a joke soon started to be seen in a new light.....savitri murthy not only managed to recover murthy's status in the society but she also placed it at new heights......from then on murthys became the clan that was looked up by the other........it became the clan that was untouched...unreachable to the others......and thus it was finally engraved in each and every soul that the murthys lossened their grip on the reins only to grasp it even more firmer.....

From then on none dared to make any comment on them......and with that the internal power struggle in murtys too stopped abruptly as they accepted  savitri as their clan head....

Savitri murthy was a cold calculating woman....all her life she had seen many scheming personality so  with time she became skilled in seeing a person's true self no matter how many layers of fakeness they were covered with.....one look in their eyes was enough to let her see their raw self......

And her daughter too inherited the same from her.......akanksha murthy was the second generation female head of murthys.....true to her name she had took murthys to new heights.....she was married to amar rathode who came from a family with military lineage....their marriage took place to increase their buisness connections......akanksha murthy was an ambitious lady by birth.....she wanted the murthys to enter military grounds.....and what better than getting married to amar who was a general...

Both savitri and akanksha had a major role in bringing murthy empire its current glory.....but the one that has been taking this to a whole new level was the third and the current head of murthy clan.......THE NANDINI MURTHY......

_______________________________________

I know you all are confused as to what is all this......

So guys this is half chapter from my new story Almost Love....

I wanted you guys to have a look at it and since most of you read this story i posted it here.......

So if you find it intresting enough please do read the story....

The full chapter is posted there along with previous three chapters.......

Please do give this sory a try.....i will be waiting for your feedback......

I am sorry for asking you.....but this story is really close to my heart and it took me hours of brain storming to make a perfect plot so i really want you to share your views regarding this.......

With love
Devils_symphony