chapter 10 : happily married strangers.........

hello dearies😍.......

thank you guys for the amazing response.......

and also for commenting........i was really happy reading your comments💃💃......

happy reading💕.....

______________________________________________

our journey isn't perfect but it's ours....and I'll stick with you till the end.........

every one was shocked seeing nandini like that but the most affected person was manik.....he was really worried for nandini......navya was worried for her friend as she knew how much pain she is going through.....she wanted to support her..but she was helpless......she will be able to support her only if nandini allows......but nandini she never shared her pain with them.....navya knew nandini's past.....but nandini never let navya heal her.....it was like she never wanted to be healed.......

meanwhile the elders were back as it was time for the malhotra's to leave....they went to fab5 and navya.......not seeing nandini around vishnu frowned.......

vishnu ( worried ) : navya beta....nandu kaha hai.......

( navya....where is nandini )

but navya kept mum.....seeing no one speaking swara got tensed......

swara ( tensed ) : navya beta....kuch tho bolo.....nandu kaha hai......

( navya.....say some thing....where is nandini )

seeing no one speaking....aliya decided to say.......

aliya : wo aunty.....

with this she narrated all the happening that took place after the elders left........just as she finished all noticed Vishnu's expression turning from worried to angry.......

vishnu ( muttering almost inaudibly ) : galati kar ke ab pachtane se kya fayda......

( what is the point of regretting after doing a mistake....)

with this he left from there to his room.....seeing him like this raj and niyonika understood that the past was still not forgotten........fab5 were shocked to see Vishnu's reaction.......

swara ( trying to handle the situation ) : baccho....ghabra ne ki koi baat nahi...vo bas use iss naam se iss ghar me koi nahi bulata.....uski amms use ye bulati thi par ab vo zinda nahi hai......iss liye usne aisa react kiya.......

( kids nothing to worry....it is just that no one calls her with this name in this house.....her grandmother used to call her this but she is no more.....hence she reacted this way....)

all relaxed listening to her....but our manik was still worried but did not show it on his face.......

swara ( in mind ) : aiyappa.....thank god ye log convince hogaye.......

( aiyappa .....thank god they got convinced...)

fab5 , raj and niyonika left to malhotra mansion..........

malhotra mansion......

manik's room......

manik was sitting on the bed with his guitar and just playing with the strings thinking about nandini......cabir entered the room........

cabir entered the room