chapter 28 : he is my HUSBAND......

Hello dearies😍.....

Missed me😁...I missed you guys🤗.....

Thank you for the amazing response on the previous chapter.....

Happy reading💕......

________________________________

Days passed and with each day our manan's bond was growing more strong.....their day begined with wishing each other good morning......and ended with wishing each other good night with a cheek kiss or a forehead kiss.......and our fab5 and navni......they were always spotted together in college and started hanging out in each other's house.....but their most usual spot was manan's home......though it irritated manik when they used to stay there for the night......but he somehow found a way to spend time with nandini........

Delhi.....

Thakkar group of industries....

Abhimanyu was sitting In his cabin and working on a file with utmost concentration.......sana was busy watching a daily serial repeat telecast which she apparently missed due to aryaman's insistence on watching a football match...... our aryaman was lying on the sofa with a slice of half eaten pizza In his hand and rock music blazing through the earphones while he was lost in his deep slumber dreaming of god knows what...!!! * itna loud music hone ke bawajood kaise so sakta hai ye ladka🤔.....kumbhkaran ka bichda bhai😏....*

After what felt like eternity Abhi's work got completed and he shut the file with tiered eyes......he looked around and saw the rest two busy......he got up and jumped on the couch where aryaman was lying......due to the sudden weight aryaman got up yelping which broke sana's trance.......she immediately looked at them........

Aryaman ( yelping ) : saale aise koi utha tha hai Kya.....dhang se utha na
.......

Abhi : agar theek se utha  tha tho tu uthta Kya.....

Aryaman ( sheepishly ruffling his hair ) : haan vo  bhi tho point hai......

Sana ( sarcastically ) : agar tum logo ka bromance hogaya tho.....why did you disturb me.....kitna important scene miss hoga mera......

Aryaman ( equally sarcastic ) : aur vo Kya the sana madam.....

Sana ( seriously ) : anokhi ki sasuma ne anoki ko maar dalne ke liye uske tomato soup mein zeher  milaya the ..vo bas zeher pine hi vaali thi but you disturbed ...usne zeher piya ya nahi vo Monday ko patachalega ab.....

Aryaman ( making a fake horrified face ) : accha....itna sab kuch ho Gaya......seriously sana.......( turning to Abhi) tu bol why did you wake me up.......

Abhi : guys our work competed.....finally we can go back......

Aryaman ( streaching his hands ) : oh really.....anyways I was too tiered working late nights.....

Abhi : oh really.....what work did you do.....you were just lazing around on this couch munching on this god knows how many days old pizza......

He said showing the pizza piece which aryaman held while sleeping.....aryaman snatched the pizza with shinning eyes.......

Aryaman : thank you....btw it was just two days old( looking at the pizza slice🍕 ) I thought I nearly lost you........* taaliya 👏👏ladies and gentle men we have another joker with us....*

With this he ate the last slice......while Abhi made a disgusting face......while sana admired him * pyaar insaan se Kya Kya karwata hai *

Sana : guys why don't we surprise nannu and navu by directly meeting them in college.....