Almost Love

Heya guys.....

I know you must be waiting for an update but it will take time.....till then why dont you read my new work......Almost LOVE.....

I am sure as hell you wouldnt wanna miss out on this one....

The intro is out so give it a go and please do comment your opinion i would love to read them....

Here is the description.....

The world took a 360° turn as manik's head reeled with the amount of information it was stuffed with.........he held his head and closed his eyes to get over the shock.....

He opened his eyes to look at the unfamiliar lady clad in a buisness suit....she  had an air of nobility around her....her right hand was clasped tightly around a cute little 5 year old rice dumpling who was looking at him with a shy smile while she looked at him expressionless.....

He opened and closed his mouth like a fish gaping for water and finally with great difficulty he uttered the words which numbed his brain cells.....

" So..... you are saying.....6 years ago.....you.....stole my DNA......and.....and we....made HIM......"

Nandini looked at him with her cold piercing eyes and gave him a curt nod.....and That was it......manik malhotra was officially screwed......

How is it.....?

Willing to give a try.....?

Please do comment and follow me....