C.4

"You did really good Bakugo!" Kirishima said, sounding ecstatic as he ran to the Bad Boy. It was the end of a UA Soccer game, and Bakugo has murdered the hell out of that ball by kicking it straight in the goals. Bakugo started to blush a bit, "Well, thanks, Kiri."
Bakugo also saw the determination in Kirishima's soul, as he played in the game as well. His crush for Kiri grew a little more.  He sees Kirishima's little toothy smile. Goodness, that was so cute...His heart bursted inside of him.

"Baby! You did it!"
Here comes his little pokémon.

Denki pulled Bakugo in a kiss, Bakugo blushed a bit and kissed back. They were stopped by a sound of a frantic whistle. "NO PDA, YOU TWO!" Iida yelled.

Denki pulled away and sighed. "Damn it, I wish it never existed."

Bakugo smirked, "You know, there's always home." He still had his arms around Denki's waist.

The two completely forgot that Kirishima was there. A little sign of jealously was written on his face, but was worn under a smile. Denki looked over to him, thinking it was cute, while Bakugo was a blushing mess, seeing Kiri that way.

"I'll be over there with the others." Kirishima told them, running to the other boys.

"So?!" Sero asked ecstatically, "Did you tell him?"

"Don't ask it so loud!" Uraraka said. "You almost let Deku know about my crush on him, so don't let Bakugo know with Kirishima!"

Kirishima blushes in embarrassment. "I...Didn't. His boyfriend...Yeah..."

"Jealous?" Mina teased.

"No. Not a bit." Kirishima puffed his face up in anger, to cover his jealousy. That made it show more. "I wish that was me..."

"You are jealous!" Mina said.

"You know, that can be you man." Sero said, tying his shoes, "You just have to ask Bakugo."

"Sero." Kirishima said, crossing his arms, "Who's that person over there?" He asked, pointing to Denki.

"Denki Kamanari." Sero answered.

"And who is he to Bakugo?" Kirishima asked again.

"Bakugo's Boyfriend?"

"Congratulations, you learned something. He got a boyfriend!!" Kirishima says.

"Do you have any fantasies with the pomeranian?" Mina asked, winking.

Kirishima sure was having erotic fantasies, that even you can think about.

"Yeah..." He innocently answers. Mina frolics, squealing.

"I have a feeling you could be his boyfriend!" Mina grinned.

Kirishima let out a sigh. "I just want to go home."

~Next day skip brought to you by Iida's screaming about PDA~

Bakugo jolted from his bed again, sighing sharply. "God damn it....Another wet dream..." He says, looking down at the wet spot down on his bed. Yes, it was about Kirishima.

What was so special about him?

He facepalmed himself and went to go freshen himself up, smelling good, brushing his teeth, and all that jazz. He had a little date with Denki today, but somehow...

His heart is telling him no.

Is he losing interest in his first lover? Even though Denki went through a lot of trees to get him things, treat him right, and love him unconditionally. These thoughts went through Bakugo's head as he was fluffing his puffy hair.

Maybe I don't love him anymore...

Bakugo now had the feeling to tell Denki, before his unwanting desire of having Kirishima as his boyfriend, instead of having his little pika-senpai as his. Now how is he going to take it? To heart? Or just to the garbage?

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Bakugo went over to the door and opened it, showcasing Denki there with a cute smile. Bakugo felt his stomach twist. This wasn't the feeling he should've been feeling. Maybe he's just a boy in luv.

And he hasn't realized the crush that he've got on Kirishima. Until now...

Denki gave him a hug, and took Bakugo in  a passionate kiss. "MmmH." Bakugo made a sound, and kissed back a little. Since he was torn about his crush, he did not kiss as good as he used to.

Bakugo pulled away and started to shake a little bit. "Is there...Something wrong, baby?" Denki asked with a hint of concern in his voice.

I can't let him know...Should I tell him...?

"Um...I'm just tired Ki-Denki..."
"You almost called me Kirishima." Denki corrected, arching his eyebrow. "No wonder you're so tired." he pointed out.

"Yes...Let's just watch a movie, man." Bakugo said, walking to the couch, grabbing the remote, programming the Fire Box to turn on. He picks the movie "Mean Girls", and went to the kitchen to create some popcorn.

Denki plopped himself on the couch, feeling a little bit deserted too. It seems that he's losing interest in Bakugo too...Instead...It seems that he really likes Kirishima.

The butter smell of Popcorn, embraced the living room as Bakugo walked in with it in a blue bowl. He sat down and started the movie.

Mean Girls was the most funniest thing to watch. Every funny line that the movie said, is what everyone remembers. "Get in loser, we're going shopping." Bakugo said in sync in a girly voice with Regine. That voice made Denki giggle.

After the end of the movie, Bakugo turned over to Denki, looking at him straight in the eyes. "Denki, I...Think we should go our separate ways..."

Denki nodded. "I...Think so too."

"You see, i've been losing interest." They both said at the same time.

"Oh."

"Well, can we at least, stay friends?" Denki asks innocently.

"Yeah, it'll be much better like that." Bakugo said with relief.

"Do you have your eye on someone else?" Denki asked, itching his hair and waiting
for a response.

"Honestly..." Bakugo began, but ended it with a sigh and a nod, as a yes.

"Well, I feel that you and this person could get together." Denki smiled.

"That's really nice of you, Denki." Bakugo said, ruffling Denki's poofy yellow head.

Denki started to laugh, "Ok Dude. I should go now." He stood up and gave him a hug. "I'll see you on Monday." And with that, he left.

Bakugo was happy that it wasn't hard to tell Denki. But he wonders why Denki agreed with that. He usually thought that Denki would take it to heart, break down and cry on the floor, and pleading "Please don't leave me!!" Instead, Denki was chill about.

Bakugo cleaned up and went in his room, laying on his bed, stroking his stomach and thinking.

If Denki was chill about this, who does he have his eye set on?