He's a hero?

I made the trailer for this. It's an animation and it's up top for y'all. Please watch I guess. I worked hard on it.

Michelle Jones was drawing a sad picture of the back of Flash's head during gym class while they were watching a boring video of Captain America. And before you ask, yes the drawing looked amazing. No, Flash didn't know she was doing it. And no, she wasn't proud of it.

But heck it was better than having to listen to this stupid video! But unfortunate coach Larson caught her in her crime of not paying attention.

"MJ please listen, this one is actually important." He said in a dull voice.

"The thought that Soulmates are the top priority in a teens life is important? I don't know, just thought it should be something we should actually care or worry about now like school or dealing with cyber bullies. Not soulmates." She said back raising her eyebrows with a smirk.

"Look, Michelle, I'm just required to do this. So would you please put down the sketch pad and listen?" Coach Larsen robed in between his eyes from exhaustion.

"Fine but I believe this will change nothing in my daily life." She said and crossed her arms as the coach resumed the video with a sigh.

"So you've gotten your soulmark. Maybe you haven't. But it will happen eventually" Captain America began to speak from the TV. "Well let's start off with the basics. What is a soulmark? Well it's what ties you to the person that's destined to be "the one". Your true love. Your soulmate. It ties you to the person who is a perfect fit for you."

MJ grumbled. Obviously disagreeing.

"Now, what does a soulmark look like? Maybe you've seen your parents soulmark, or your friend's, or your own! It's a symbol that represents your perfect match and a symbol that represents you, intertwined into one picture."Captain boring.. I mean captain America said. "You might be wondering, how will I know it's them when I meet them? Well..."

MJ tunes out and started fantasizing over Heathers, Dear Even Hansen, and Hamilton.

Finally the video was over and MJ was released for lunch. She pushed her way to the back of the crowd as her class slithered into the cafeteria. She was right behind Peter Parker in the back of the line, and she could over hear him and Ned nerding out over Star Wars.

She made an annoyed face and tried to ignor them.

"Yeah boi wan is like... the best Jedi trainer ever!" Ned said excitedly to Peter. "I hope he's some how in the new movie!"

"No it's Luke. He trained Rey with his mind!" Peter fantasized.

"Your joking right? The old movies are better so that makes Obi Wan better!" Ned pointed out.

"Luke was defiantly in the old movies! And Obi wan traîner Darty Vader who was actually a bad guy so um... uh oh!"

"Yeah and he knew that Anakin could be bad! But he believed he could keep him on the good side before he went dark." Ned explained.

"And he failed so that makes him a worse Jedi master! Luke trained Rey and she stayed good!"

"Yeah but now she's the only Jedi left!"

"Luke made that choice because he couldn't live much longer! He died physically not spiritually" Peter argued.

"Well I-"

"You guys are both losers." MJ said after having enough of this argument. "Obviously it's Yoda. He trained Obi Wan and Luke, fought in battle, and lived over 800 years."