encounter

Your POV

"You're me!" You said in unison. You both just stared at each other, completely bewildered.

"How?" He asked more to himself than to you.

"I have no idea." You said slowly, "You must be Tom then."

He nodded, "And you're Y/N?"

You nodded too before chuckling slightly more out of shock than anything, "This is so strange."

"Yeah." He looked away, chuckling too. You pinched yourself, sure this must have been either a really strange dream or an extremely elaborate prank.

"I've been doing that since I woke up this morning," He said motioning to your fingers still pinching your arm. "I guess it could be worse. At least I'm stuck in the body of a cute girl."

You felt your face start to heat and you looked away, "I- thanks. But we should still figure out how to switch back."

"Definitely, but first I'm starving." As if on cue his stomach grumbled and he smiled awkwardly, the tips of his ears tinging pink.

You laughed, glad for the subject change, "There's a McDonald's over there but I don't have my wallet, you don't happen to have it do you?"

"Unfortunately, no." he sighed and placed his hand on his stomach, "I guess we'll have to sneak into my house."

"I'm sorry what?" You asked, shocked.

"You'll have to go in and distract everyone while I seek in or something." He began planning, "Of course, Dad, Sam and Harry will have already left, so that just leaves Mum and Paddy."

"Are you being serious?"

"I'm always serious when it comes to food, darling." He winked before walking towards the direction you'd just come from.

This day just kept getting weirder and weirder.
___________

Author's note:

this is a short chapter, I'm sorry but don't worry next chapter will be longer. I don't really know where i want this story to go, so please give me suggestions :3

edit 8/8/20: just a continuation of me fixing the grammar and the pov it's still not perfect but the grammar had been bothering me for way to long hehe