An Abrupt Breakdown

Cygnus stumbled into the burrow with tears on her face.

The twins leaped up from the breakfast table when their friend stumbled out of the fireplace, as did their mother.

"Cygnus, deary, what's the matter?" Molly asks as the twins embrace Cygnus.

"M-Molly." She sobs, pushing the boys away.

Mrs Weasley leads her out of the kitchen and into the bathroom, casting a silencing charm just in case her children decided to try and listen in.

"What's the matter, Cygnus?" She asks, rubbing the girl's shoulders.

"Th-they made me, M-M-Molly." Cygnus sobs.

"Made you what, darling?" Mrs Weasley asks worriedly.

Cygnus pulls up her sleeve, exposing her left forearm, and Molly frowns.

"It won't come off." Cygnus admits.

Her left forearm barely had any skin left on it, but yet the dark mark was still burned into her muscles, and, if Molly was seeing correctly, even the bone.

"What did you do to your arm?" Molly says worriedly.

"I tried to take it off, I didn't want to, Molly, they made me."

"It's alright deary." Molly comforts the girl. Pulling her into her side.

"Come, let's get you bandaged up." She says as she exits the bathroom.

Cygnus is led to Molly's bedroom, where she tries to heal her arm.

"Why isn't it working?" Cygnus asks.

"I don't know, dear, guess we'll just have to do it the muggle way."

Molly had her arm wrapped in bandages like a nurse, and Cygnus had stopped crying.

"Molly?" She asked.

"Yes?"

"Thank you." She says, her eyes watering up again.

"Oh it was nothing deary, nothing at all-"

"I meant for everything, these past years, and for trying all those years ago to let me stay with Remus. Molly, you've always been so good to me, even now, I'm a deatheater, and you-"

"Shhh, it's alright." Molly says, embracing Cygnus and letting her cry it out, gently rocking back and forth. "Everything is going to be alright."

Eventually her sobs ceased, and Molly smiled at the girl. "Come now, Cygnus, have you had supper?"

The girl shakes her head, and Molly gasps. "That will not do at all, not at all in my household."

Cygnus has the heart to chuckle as Molly ushers her into the kitchen, where most of the Weasley Clan has already finished their evenung meal.

"Cygnus." Arthur nods, sipping at his coffee.

She nods back.

"Here here, dearie, sit down and give me but a moment." Molly comforts her.

Cygnus can't help but smile, wiping the stubborn remnants of her tears from her eyes.

Home is a word that means more than where you reside.

Molly presses a warm cup of cocoa into her good hand, patting her arm with a smile.

Little Ginny, even if she's not so little anymore, curls up in the seat next to her. "I've missed my sisters company."

Home is where where your heart is full.

"And I've missed yours, little one." Cygnus smiles, nudging her with her leg.