Chapter 3

Later Noah had texted me his address and also told me that I can bring friends along if I want to.
Rest of the day went by pretty quickly. Just the last period of Friday and then freedom for two days. you can imagine how desperate one is for a Fridays last period to be over . To top it off our history teacher was absent and instead we got sports period.

seriously?

Now let me tell you I'm not too bad at sports but I m totally not a fan of running around either. Actually I hate it. Not just because it's tiring but I often manage to get hurt. Today being no different I managed to slip and get a brush on my knee.

well at least I got excused for the rest of the period!

I was on my way to my locker still looking at my knee when I bumped into someone again for the second time today. Looking up it was Jake.  He is in the same grade as me . He was kind off Noah's friend . kind off because well Jake wasn't really known for being  a model of chivalry. Well he was good looking with brown hair and pale blue eyes wearing a tank top with his muscular arms on display. I never had any real personal interaction with him since we only had one class together and sat way at the back so I don't really know........

"umm hello...." someone said waving a hand in front of my face and I snapped out if my thoughts .

"oh hey" I said unsurely looking at Jake.

" I asked if you were alright "

"oh yeah I m fine ." I said trying walk away but wincing with the knee.

" What happened? your knee looks bad. I think you need to get it bandaged."

"umm no it's fine it's not even that big"

"Come.  I will take you to the nurse's office" he said grabbing my wrist.

" I uhm .... it's fine ...  I will just go home " I said eyeing his hand on my wrist. I mean I know it's not a big deal but leave it to me to make any thing big. I guess I stared at his hand way to long because he removed it apologizing.

"sorry"

"no Its okay i was thinking about something else "

"Well you sure space out alot" he said chuckling slightly.

We reached the nurse's office to find that she was not there . I guess no one really wants to stay at the school on a Friday afternoon. I was about to turn around when Jake slightly pushed me forward in the office.

"sit on the chair " he instructed.

he then took some cotton gauze and some antiseptic from one of the cupboards and came towards me. He knelt down. Before applying the antiseptic he looked up at me asking for permission I nodded silently.

" it will sting a bit." he said

" don't worry I m a big girl."

"okay " he said smirking at me

when he applied it I hissed rather loudly.

"big girl huh?"he said with a smug look.

"Well you don't know how to do it right." I said hiding my embarrassment.

" sure I don't.  I am not a real nurse . but I bet I m the coolest nurse." he said winking.

"oh please " I said rolling my eyes.

" What you don't think I m cooool ?" he said looking straight up .

"it's all done " he said

I looked down to see the bandage neatly wrapped.