Mal .6.

Imagine going with Chad to the ball instead of Mal because she chose Ben

You were all dressed up for the ball. Ben wanted to throw a ball in honor of Cinderella's birthday. You almost didn't come because you knew a certain purple hair pixie would attend with him. You couldn't even look at them both after what happened.

"Mal, I can't be your little secret anymore. I'm tired of hiding our relationship. Should I even call this a relationship when you're dating me and Ben."

You've been sneaking for three months, the "relationship" you had with Mal. Poor Ben didn't know anything of what Mal was doing behind his back. Even through you were angry at her for choosing Ben, it still broke you inside when you saw her teary face before you storm out of her dorm. Now, you decided to go with Cinderella's son Chad cause he promise he would pay you back with candy. Also, you didn't want to go alone.

 Everyone was dancing, some just standing up waiting for somebody to ask them. You and Chad were dancing together to the song. It wasn't a slow song, thank the lord, because that would be a little awkward for you. It was a fast song and you move your head to the beat, all you can see was blurriness. You were trying to forget Mal and just enjoy the music. After the song was over, everyone clapped. Lumière was standing on top of the stairs.

"I would like to introduce the future Queen, Lady Mal!" He said. Everyone cheered again. Mal walked out, she looked beautiful.

Mal eyes went into the crowd and locked eyes with you. You can see the sadness in her eyes when she noticed you were with Chad. Hopefully this will all get better soon.

A/N: Currently listening to Flash [X1(엑스원)] while I'm writing these imagines. Honestly now it's addicting to me.