{11}

3 hours later, the familiar clang of the Iron Man suit landing was heard throughout the living quarters. Peter and Claire-Anne were watching Netflix on his computer in the living room, and Natasha was on the floor reading. All three looked up and saw Tony walk in from the balcony, his suit retracting into his arc reactor. Natasha stood, "Well."

"Ross has been imprisoned." Tony replied, slipping Natasha a note. On it was written:
He's actually on an eternal vacation to hell, but Peter and Claire don't need to know that.

He waited by Nat until she looked up and nodded. "Meeting in 10 minutes. Conference room. Friday let the others know." He called out, and left the room.

Natasha slipped the note inside her pocket, "You heard him kids. Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Avengers were punctual. Exactly ten minutes they all filed in and sat down. Well, except Clint who arrived three minutes later and hastily took a seat next to Romanoff. He earned Steve's 'eyebrows of disappointment' because of it.

Tony spoke from his spot at the head of the table, "Ross has been... imprisoned."

Steve nodded from the foot of the table, "But that leaves one problem. There's still a Hydra cell running around out there, and by the sound of it, a pretty big one. We need to find it, shut it down."

"So that's your mission, team." Tony continued, "Find these-

"-Language-" Cap cut in.

"And get rid of them, once and for all. However, in the mean time," he turned to Claire-Anne, "we need to figure out the extent of your powers."

Claire gave a tight nod. Bucky noticed and grabbed her hand, rubbing the back of it. She turned toward him and smiled slightly, "I'll go wait in the training room, then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony, Peter, Bucky, and Claire stood in the training room. "Ok, what can you do."

She flipped to the ceiling and sat on it, "Well you obviously know I can do this. I have almost like a sixth sense, meaning-"

"-You can sense danger?" Peter finished.

Claire nodded, "Exactly. I was injected with a version of the super soldier serum, so I have everything that comes with that. Enhanced healing, and everything else that comes from that freaky spider blood."

Peter scoffed, "Rude, that freaky spider blood is mine."

Claire-Anne's eyes widened, "Wh-what?"

"Oh... Right, you don't know... Well three years ago, me and Tony were kidnapped, and well they drained me of a lot of my human-spider blood. Guess they gave it to you." Peter explained.

Claire just stared, "... Guess they did..."

Bucky looked at her, are you gonna tell them about, well, this.

Claire sighed, "Th-there's one other thing. I have telekinesis. But the connection is only formed when I touch another's temples. That part confuses me, but oh well."

Peter and Tony shared a confused glance and Claire leapt from the ceiling and touched Peter's hand. Can you hear this? "Well?" She asked aloud.

"Well what?" Peter questioned.

This time, Claire touched both of Peter's temples, then stepped back, Can you hear me now?

Peter looked shocked and terrified, simply nodding. "I'm sorry," Tony cut in, "what did you just do to him?"

"We share a," Claire-Anne paused, thinking of the right word, "connection. I can speak to Peter in his mind, and I can hear his responses."

"So are you able to give and retract that... connection... at will?" Tony inquired.

"Give, yes. Retract, not so much." She turned to Peter, "Sorry, you're stuck like that now."

Peter seemed to finally recover from the initial shock, "It's fine. Pretty cool, honestly. Who all do you share that bond with?"

"You, Nat, and Bucky." Claire tinted and grinned at Bucky, who smiled back. "And that's the extent of my powers."

"Interesting... Well, you should continue to train, we don't know how soon we'll be fighting Hydra." With that Tony turned and left.

"You heard the old man, want to spar?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:
Oof, it's been awhile. So sorry about that. Thank you to my sister friendofspiderman for the telekinesis idea. Hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading!
Lots of love,
Siri