{5}

Five days later, it was finally time for King T'challa and Shuri to leave. Neither Peter nor Shuri were happy about that, but the others were. The two would not stop quoting vines. Tony, Steve, and Peter stood on the tarmac by the Wakandan jet. Tony and Steve each shook T'challa's hand. "Until next time, my friends." He said.

Peter and Shuri both hugged, "When you catch that new Hydra girl you better be in her escort."

Peter laughed, "I'll do my best, but the old man probably won't let me come."

"Which one? Tony or Steve." Shuri questioned him.

"Yes." Peter replied smartly. That earned another round of laughs from the two. "Bye Shuri."

"Bye Parker." Shuri, turned and bounded up the ramp, and prepared the jet for take-off.

T'challa said his final greetings and turned for the ramp as well, but Peter's spider sense went off. He shot webs at T'challa, pulling him back. Right where the king had been standing, a set of taser webs flew by. "What the-" Peter started.

"Language!" Cap finished, grabbing his shield and standing next to Peter, in front of the king. Peter glared at Steve. Tony's watch transformed into his hand repulsor, which still amazed Peter as to how he made that. The girl from earlier that week appeared on top of the jet, crouched down. Tony shot at her, but she easily evaded it. Hopping down, the girl released more webs at Tony. He evaded most of them but one caught his foot. He fell, off balance, and the Hydra lady easily secured him to the ground.

Cap threw his shield at her, bit she caught it without looking. "Seriously?" He asked, "Why do all Winter Soldiers catch my shield?"

The teen chucked the shield back at him. While he was preoccupied, she shot webs at his legs and pulled, he fell and was dragged toward her. When in reach, she punched him in the face and knocked him out.

Does the girl have super strength or something? Who am I kidding, of course she would... Peter thought. It was just him left, still standing in front of the king. "Get on the jet, mister T'challa."

"I won't leave a teenager alone to fight." He argued.

"Just listen and go! You're obviously the target." Peter countered. The girl started running towards them. "I'll cover you, now get on the plane!"

T'challa begrudgingly ran into the plane, Peter covering his retreat. Once he was in the plane, the ramp closed, and Peter returned his attention to the girl who was now right in front of him. She sent a punch at him, but he easily caught it. They fought in hand to hand combat for the next five minutes, occasionally using webs. Finally Peter had the upper hand and tightly wrapped his arm around the girl's neck. No matter how she struggled, the Hydra agent couldn't escape. Within minutes she was unconscious.

Just to be safe, Peter used a lot of webs to hold her to the ground, before running to Tony. He removed the webs from him, and offered Tony his hand. He took it and stood up next to Peter. "Are you ok?" He asked, checking over Peter.

"Yes, Dad, I'm fine." He grumbled not liking being treated like a kid.

Tony smiled, relieved. "Good job out there, kiddo. We should probably undo Cap's bondings and tell the royals it's safe though."

Peter walked out to Steve and took off the webbing, then shook him, until he woke up. Rogers groaned, "What happened."

"You were beat by a teenage girl, don't worry, I subdued her." Peter answered matter of factly, before walking over to Tony. He was talking to T'challa. When Peter arrived the king turned his attention to him. "Thank you." He said.

Peter smiled, "No problem, sir... Uh, what's going to happen to her."

"That's what the king and I were discussing. They're going to delay their departure until Bucky returns home, then him, you, and me will escort the girl to Wakanda." Tony explained.

Peter's eyes widened, "I get to go? Oh my gosh, does Shuri know?"

"Not yet." Answered the king.

"Shuri!" Peter shouted, "I'm coming with you!"

A 'Wooooo!' could be heard from within the plane. T'challa shook his head, smiling, and Tony placed a hand over his face, "What have I done..." He muttered. "Go pack your bags, Underoos."

Peter nodded enthusiastically and skipped off to his room. This was awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:
I've had writer's block on how to do this chapter, so I hope it wasn't too bad. Thank you so much for reading!
Lots of love,
Siri