I hate you

Y/n POV
I woke up to a knock on my door, " good morning darling" it was Tom, " t-tom" " yes, who else would it be" he said with a little chuckle. " what, h-how are you here" I said confused " darling, are you alright, you live here" he said as he walked closer to me, I backed away. " darling, it's me Tom, your husband" " my w-what"

" y/n your really scaring me" he started to laugh. " you know you forget stuff easily, just how I forgot to look for you after John. As a matter of fact I didn't even try to look for you, I was actually kinda glad that he took you" i could feels the tears threatening to fall from my eyes, and I'm afraid that once they fall they won't stop.

" aww is miss y/n gonna cry" he comes towards me, I backed up but couldn't any more due to the backboard of the bed. " you are worthless, you weren't worth me wasting my time to find you" he grabbed a fist full of my hair " if you died I wouldn't give a single fuck" he pushed my head onto the back board. " I hate you" I said through my tears." You know you can't live without me, love"

I suddenly woke up, breathing and panting, I started to cry, maybe it's true, maybe he doesn't care for me, maybe what John said was true and he's not looking for me, maybe it's true he wouldn't care if I died here with John.

I wanted to get outa here so badly. But I don't where to go, I don't know who to go too.

Tom's POV
Ahhh shit I fucking went to one of johns bars, fuck shit bitch, fucken hell mate. I picked up my phone and called Harrison.

"Pick up the phone, come on" i whispered to myself.*sorry but the person your trying to reach has a voicemail box that hasn't been set up yet,* fuck, I pay him so he can answer my calls yet he doesn't fucken dickhead.

I need to fix this, I know damn well John is gonna do something.

Y/n POV
I've got an idea, I'm not sure if I'll regret it soon or if I won't and this will be the end of the innocent, sweet, loving y/n l/n. I've got nothing to keep me going, nobody to help me. I'm gonna ...
( hi, I know this is short like really short, but it's all I could think of, I'll be back soon, I love you all ♥️)