I

Word count:702
Y/n POV
I kept walking and I was stunned. I bumped into the biggest mobster and he didn't even look at me like he was gonna lay a finger on me.

Tom POV
I'm not gonna lie that Y/n girl was fine and she had a fat ass man.she looked young. she was probably 18 or 19. I could tell she was scared of me which I liked because who isn't. I can imagine what i can do with that ass tho. (This story might have a little bit of smut not gonna lie😂) Damn am I really that desperate. I thought.

Y/n POV
After I got home I called my best friend. Jocelyn. She picked up I didn't think she would because it was almost 1 in the morning. "Jocelyn you won't believe what happened to me today but first why are you up so late" " I couldn't sleep why are you up "I worked late at my job today and I'm not tired at all after what happened today." " what happened y/n" I could tell she was worried. " okay so I was done with my shift and you know how there's this pub that I have to walk by every time I come home" " yeah"

" so I was walking and I guess I didn't see anybody in front of me but a parent fucking le there was and I Bumped into them and you will never fucking guess who it was" " who was it y/n" " it was TOM fucking HOLLAND" " y/n wtf omg are you okay did he do anything to you" " no he didn't I'm fine but you won't believe what happened next" " oh no what happened" " it wasn't anything bad it's just that he was nice to me. After I Bumped into him he lent me a hand then he asked for my name which I stuttered while saying it then he said " well miss L/n have a good night" and I was left speechless"

" so you are telling me that the biggest mobster was nice to you" "yes ma'am" " I thought he would have been like move hoe😂" " I did too and he was hot to I'm not gonna lie" " he also kills people y/n" " I know but he's hot"

"Well y/n sorry to brake it to ya but I'm sleepy so I'm going to bed goodnight love you" " wow you just gonna leave me like that after what I just told you" I put my hand on my heart and acted hurt. " yes yes I am miss L/n" " oh alright good night Jocelyn love you too"

You hung up the phone and fell asleep right when your head hit the pillow. The last thing you thought was wow I just "met" the biggest mobster and he was hella hot and he could've also killed me if he was in a bad mood.

Tom POV
I got home and went straight to my room. I played on my phone for a while listened to some music and I remember y/n i don't know why. I always see girl that are like her. She was just another one. She probably doesn't like me
Tho. Who would like a man who
Kills and likes it, who would like a guy who thrives for death, who would like a guy like me.

Well maybe a lot of girls find me attractive but nobody would actually like me for my personality and my soul. I may be the biggest Mobster but I still have a heart even if it's made of steal. I don't think I have met one girl who had wanted me for me and not just my money and looks.

As the night went on I got sleepy but I wondered what was y/n doing right now. What is her life like. Does she have a boyfriend. Does she live by herself. Does she have a family. And, The last thing that was on my mind before i fell asleep was what If she was different. I just "met" this girl and I can't stop thinking her.