T

( okay so this part is gonna be kinda short because I'm currently on vacation so yeah and also thank y'all for 3k reads . I LOVE YOU ALL, okay on with the story)
Time skip of brought to you by Josi ( me😂)
Y/N POV
It's been 2 weeks and 3 days since I've been here, only it's felt longer. Tom and I haven't really spoken since we went to the mall. My "room" is officially my "room". I'm settling in self wise, like I'm settled in all my clothes is here , my shoes are here, my bags and everything, but me, myself, I haven't settled in. It still so strange to me.

This whole idea is still so crazy to me. Like some random ass dude walks into my apartment and started screaming at me , then he brings me here and spends like 2 billion $$ now he doesn't even talk to me. Like it's just so crazy how someone's life can change in and instant. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door.

" come in" " hey Y/n" hi Harrison" " you know you can call me haz, we're friends" " okay haz, what can I help you with" " oh nothing I was just gonna tell you that I was heading out to the store and if you needed anything" " uuuu yes can you get me f/c (favorite chips) " " yeah sure, okay bye" " bye" with that he walked out.

Me and haz have been getting close since he keeps me company, while Tom does work of whatever. I still don't understand him. He likes to kill with a pleasure and he can be very very short tempered sometimes but I'm still attracted to him, but he's older than me but I don't care.

Anyways I got bored and went to go look around since I still don't know my way around this huge ass place. I walked out of my room and started going upstairs. I went to the 5th floor since I haven't been there yet, oh and just yesterday I found out that there's an elevator, like damn what doesn't he have. Well while I was walking I saw Huge Double Doors .

They were Daring me to go in.They were telling me to go in. The gold handles wanted to be twisted, and the door itself wanted to be pushed forward, so I did it. I opened the Doors. " oh shit I'm so sorry" I walked in to Tom shirt less and with only boxers on that were practically on the floor already, On the sofa with a half naked light skinned girl straddling him. They both turned around and the girl gave me a Death Glare and Tom just looked at me. I couldn't read him face, but my vision started getting blurry.

I knew that tears were threatening to leave my eyes. " GET OUT" the girl screamed at me while coming Towards me. I backed away from the door and looked at tom with my teary eyes, he just looked at me with a blank expression before that girl slammed the door in my face.

I ran to my room and slammed my door and jumped on my bed. I just laid there crying. I don't know why I was crying so much it's not like I had a chance with him anyways, but anger suddenly started filling my body. I got up. " I ain't not bitch" I said to myself.

I hopped in the shower and started blasting music with a random Bluetooth speaker i found. I got out the shower and picked an form fitting outfit. Which consisted of a black tight dress that hugged all my curves in the right places and black high heels. I did my makeup and curled my hair. After I was done I strutted downstairs.

Haz and Tom were in the front of the door in which I was going through. " woah where are you going looking like that" haz asked me. " I'm going clubbing , so if you could please move out the way thanks." " oh we were going too why don't you Join us.right Tom" I looked at Tom but he was already looking at me. He looked like he was drooling. " close your mouth bud wouldn't want your shirt to get ruined would we" I told Tom. He looked me up and down . " yeah I guess she can come with us" " alright let's go" I walked in front of them and maid sure to swing my hips.

We got into the car  and drove to one of Tom's many clubs that he owned. We walked in and the bright lights blinded me. All these colors are weird. I'm not even legally able to be in here but ain't nobody care. We sat a table that said reserved for Tom Holland. Once we sat down I went to go get a drink. " 3 shots of vodka please" " wow why does a pretty lady like you need 3 shots." " men or should I say boys" the bartender laughed and gave me my shots. I felt a pair of eyes on my the whole Time. I turned around and Tom was looking at me. I downed the 3 shots and went back to the table.
(TBC since I'm lazy and I have many ideas for the next chapter and I feel drama coming on.
okay so I'm currently at the pool writing this and a cute ass boy is looking at me so byeeeee)😂♥️♥️♥️♥️