G

Word count:727
Tom POV  
"Well there name is y/n Y/L"my eyes widen why would anyone want me to kill her. "Mr." "Garcia" "Yes Mr. Garcia . Why would you like me to deal with this particular person" " Why do you need to know I'm paying you to do it so it's nun of your business" I looked at him like wtf " First of all don't ever talk to me like that ever again if it is that i see you again and second of all it is my business so please lighten me" " Well if you wanna know she have done some bad stuff" " Okay will that be all Mr.Garcia" " yes it will Mr.holland we'll talk prices later" He got up and left. I waited till he left the area till I went to haz. "Haz I need you to find out where Y/n lives now!!" I screamed at him." Damn okay" "NOW!!" "I'm going shit"
Haz came back 5 minutes later. "She lives (where ever you live)" " okay take me there now" I said to him. " alright let me get the keys go wait outside" haz said and I did. " hurry mate" I said " I'm going I'm going"

We both got in the car and I told him to drive fast and he did we where at y/n apartment in no time.

Y/N POV
When I opened the Door I was surprised to see who it was. It was Tom. " W-what are you d-doing here" " I need you to tell me if you know someone by the last name Garcia" Tom said and I thought about it and I didn't. " N-no I-i don't why" I asked " how d-did you find o-o-out where I live" " no time for questions I need you to come with me" "w-why" " BECAUSE I SAID SO" Tom screamed at me. I got scared."No" "what did you say" " I said n-n-no I'm not going with you" " well to fucking bad you coming with me anyways"

"NO IM NOT" I screamed at him " I WILL MAKE YOU COME WITH ME IF YOU DONT BY YOURSELF" " your making me then" Tom then grabbed me and dragged me out of my apartment. I tried fighting back but couldn't. " LET ME GO YOU BITCH" he didn't listen. Then I hit him again and that's when he lost it.

He stopped in his track and grabbed my face and made me face him. " listen here you little brat. If you don't stop screaming I will have to kill you" " you wouldn't dare" with that he pulled out a knife and said "oh yeah try me" " come at me come one go ahead" with that he didn't say anything he just grabbed me again and dragged me to a car

Tom POV
Y/n was not having anything i was given her. I screamed but she didn't listen i even pulled out a knife she still didn't care. She was not the same from when i meet her that one night. I got her to the car and opened the door."Get in" i said. She didn't she just stood there so I had to push her in. Harrison was just there looking." Don't ever touch me again" Y/n said. When she was finally in the car I locked the door and told Harrison to drive back home. The car ride was silent till Y/n broke it. "What do you want from me" I didn't respond " hey I'm talking to you" she said I didn't reply. She came to the front seat and got in my face and said" what do yoU want from me" I lightly pushed her back and said" I'm trying to save you. You should be grateful" " me grateful ha very funny" she said which stunned me but I mean. " what about you cutie why aren't you talking" Y/n said to Harrison he just laughed. " shut up and sit down" "fine" Y/n said.

Y/n POV
I was scared as shit but I know how to be a tough little girl. I wanted to know why he just bursts into my apartment and takes me like no you can't do that.

We got to a big gate and it opened to reveal I giant house.