Please

Tom POV
" NOOO" y/n screamed and ran to me. I don't know how she got out of John grip but she did. " Tom are you okay" she said with her voice braking and her crying uncontrollably. " yes I'm fine love, it was just my leg" " Tom" he said as she put her hands on my wound, it didn't hurt " does that not hurt" " no, not really" " wow how many bullets have been thru you" " a lot" I said laughing and I urned a chuckle from her.

" okay, what a lovely reunion, but it's time to go" John said as her griped y/n arm and literally dragged her away as she cried and called out my name " PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME" she said as her dragged her out the door " ILL SAVE YOU, LOVE, ILL COME FOR YOU, AND ILL SAVE YOU" I screamed at her as the Door closed.

John's men where still with us, so when they were distracted when John was leaving me and haz shared a look and we booth took down the men that were holding us at gun point. " now. Tell me where he when or I'll shot every single one of yours brains out" I said through gritted teeth " no I will not tell you" said one so I kept my promise and shot a guy in the head. " no" he said again, so I did it again and again and again till it was just one person.

" so are you gonna tell me or what" I said again through gritted teeth and my jaw clenched. He looked more scared now " n-n-no" he said in a trembling voice. I punched his in the jaw nearly knocking him out. " tell me what's your name" " Jason" " okay Jason, we can do it two ways, you tell me where they are or I'll beat you till you tell me Sound good?"

He nodded " there going to.."

Y/n POV
I kicked and screamed until they put me into a black van. " please let me go. I don't even know who you are" I said crying. " oh y/n, you little slut. You do know me. I'm your father" my eyes widen " my what" I said as my lip quivers. " You heard me" he said and gave me a disgusted look

" you know you look just like your mother, before I slit her throat and watched her bleed to death" " what" I said as it came out as a whisper. I haven't talked to my mom in a while, but the thought of that, how could he. I got angry and slapped him with all my force.

He looked at me and chuckled, I made his lip bleed, he wiped it off and slapped me. " you wanna end up just like your mother don't you." He said as he pulled my hair and slapped me again. I sobbed and held my face.

" WHY" I screamed at him. " LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING TO YOU, YOU FUCKING CUN-" I blacked out.
( sorry for such a short part, but I'm going to camp till school starts which is like 2 and a half weeks, I'm not aloud to take my phone so when I come back I'll probably have like 6 parts ready to post since I have 2 hours of free time, each day. I LOVE YOU ALL AND ILL SEE YOU WHEN I COME BACK ♥️♥️♥️)