Help

Y/n POV
I woke up in a room, my head was pounding. My eyes hurt to open and I couldn't move my legs. I opened my eyes more despite the pain, it look like I was in a bedroom. It was small, and empty. All it had was the bed I was on and a sofa.

" hello" I said with a raspy voice. " please, someone help" I looked around the room and just felt cold, there's no life in the room, no pictures, no color, no windows, no nothing.

The The furthest I could get with the chain on my ankle was the bedroom door. The Door has one of those old Locks where you could see what was behind the door( y'all know what I'm talking about, like the one in the movies and stuff, yeah okay byee) all that there was, was a picture of that guy and what looked like his wife and a little girl in the woman's arms.

The little girl looked like me, but that's impossible i have that exact same photo at home, but with ma and pa in it. I kept looking to see if I could see anything else when an eye looked through the door. " ahh" I jumped back. The door opened and reviled that man I think his name was John. " My Beautiful Daughter is finally awake" he said with that horrible smile looking like IT the clown. He came closer to me and grabbed my face. " who gave you that bruise" he said " nobody" " was it Thomas, I'll slit his throat just how I did your mothers" " Don't you dare talk about your mum like that EVER again, you heard me you BASTARD" he grabbed my face " Talk to me like that EVER again, and your gonna see what it's like to be buried alive" he let go of my face and walked out of the room and slammed the door.

" well someone's in a bad mood" I said trying to make the best of me being here.

TOMS POV
" there going to.." BANG " FUCK" " HE FUCKING SHOT HIMSELF" I said I'm anger " WHERE THE FUCK DID HE GET THE GUN FROM" " FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" " HARRISON DONT JUST STAND THERE SAY SOMETHING" " WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY TOM" " I DONT KNOW JUST SAY SOMETHING SAY THAT WELL FIND HER AND SHE'LL COME BACK HOME SAFE" I said with my voice braking.

" mate she really has you wrapped around her finger" " Yeah she does haz, I need her, and it crazy to say that because I meet her a few weeks ago"
" mate it's alright well find her"

" once I get my hands on John I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna torcher him, I'm gonna claw his eyes out and I'm gonna chop a limb every day. I wanna see his Blood drip down his face. I want to hears his screams and I want to hear him beg for his life, IM gonna KILL John if it's the last thing I do"

I could see red,I am ready, ready to kill him, I am ready to hear his screams and his blood on my hands, I am ready to see his in pain,I am ready to put him six feet under.

Y/N POV
Well they forgot about my hair pins, so I'm gonna try to do that thing ,they do in the movies, where they pick the lock with there hair pin. " come on" I said as I tried picking the lock off my ankle. " God dammit" I said as I threw the hair pin at the wall " I thought that was gonna work" I said to my self.

I sighed and feel back on the bed.
Why does this have to happen to me, I literally did nothing, I was walking home from work one day and bumped into Tom, the next he kidnaps me, then is a bitch to me, then we get along, then this happens, Like What the fuck, I was just trying to live a normal life.

OMG I forgot about Jocelyn ( if you forget that's your bsf name)
She's probably so worried. Shit. "It's okay y/n calm down" I said to myself. How the fuck am I supposed to escape this damn place, there's probably like 6 bodyguards outside my door, but it's no use I can't even fucking leave this room.

Think y/n, think, you've escaped your locked bedroom so many times, you just have a chain on your foot this time.
I tried thinking but I couldn't, Fuck man I don't even know what times it is or what day it is, since I blacked out i couldn't have been knocked out for a while.

As I thought about Tom and Harrison and Jocelyn I drifted of to sleep. The last thing on my mind was please Tom help me and save me.