Chapter 16 | Not what he seems

Both of the AI's glared at each other, their eyes locked. Lulu chuckled slightly, as Bryan elbowed her glaring.

"How are we gonna figure out who's who?" Bryan asked confused, AI Afton smirked, and the other growled. "I think I have an idea." Lulu said, smiling. "Well?" AI Afton asked, his hands on his hips, and the other crossing his arms. "What were me and Jon fighting about earlier?" Lulu asked, "you and Jon were fighting?" Bryan asked, Lulu nodded.

"I'm not sure. I don't think I was there.." AI Afton said calmly, looking at the floor. "Me as well, but I remember you saying you were going back to the portal room." AI Afton shrugged. "This is hard..." Lulu mumbled, "You know witch is witch! Just say." Bryan yelled, "but it's more fun this way." She smiled.

"What time did me and AI Afton go to see Bryan?" She asked, "3:45." They both said in sync. Bryan sighed out of frustration. "Wrong! It was 3:45!" Lulu said, grinning. "Well that's the time I remember." AI Afton replied, "Me as well." The other muttered.

"Can one of you tell me what time I'm getting out of the hospital tomorrow?" Bryan asked, just for the sake of it. He was switching channels on the TV. "Uhm- 3:20?" One said, "3:25?" The other said. "Hm... hopefully it will be soon." Bryan mumbled. Lulu glared at Bryan's choice of questions. "Well, this one here," Lulu poked the AI Afton on the left, "his voice is more raspy. So you can't be AI Afton." She said.

AI Afton glared at the other one, and the other growled. "Fine." He said grinning, "you caught me." He glitched into SpringTrap, and got into Lulus face. "A Very clever girl, aren't you?"

Lulu growled at SpringTrap, as he got out of her ace still grinning. AI Afton glared at SpringTrap, "Get out of here and leave Bryan alone."

SpringTrap chuckled, "Do you think I'm going to say, Sure! I'm too nice to hurt Bryan! No you idiot, I'm not dumb."

He took out a knife and grinned devilishly at Bryan, slowly walking towards him. Lulu got in front of SpringTrap but he threw her across the room, "Afton! Stop!" AI Afton growled, SpringTrap ignored him and got closer to Bryan. "Nighty night." Next thing Bryan saw was AI Afton struggling to get SpringTrap, and then got knocked out from behind.